Chapter Three: What Lies In The Darkness

_____Akane_POV_____

I'm not too much of a fan of darkness. It's not that I'm afraid of the dark... More spirits come to me at night or the whispering gets louder. Everyone was getting ready to leave in their pajamas. I was sitting on the couch. I got my earphones and phone to drown out the whispers but that doesn't help me not see the spirits.

"Are you ready, Akiyama-san?" Hyuk asked. I looked up and saw that everyone was in pajamas and... it was kind of funny and cute. N was literally in long pajama pants with bananas and monkeys printed on it with a regular white shirt. Ravi was using black plaid pajama pants and a white shirt too. All the members were using white shirts but Hyuk had rubber ducky patterned pants, Hongbin had giraffe patterned ones, Ken had my little pony ones and Leo had one with kittens. I giggle lightly.

"What's so funny?" Ken smirked.

"Aren't you guys idols? I don't think it's a good idea for you to go out in public like that..." I say. They all look at me and laugh.

"We aren't well known yet. We haven't even debuted so I think it'll be ok." N reassured. We walked out into the chilly night and my hands tightened into fists... You can do this Akane... I took a deep breathe and followed them into the eery night of Korea.

"How far is it?" I ask. There weren't that many people outside during the night. Back in America, there were always people walking around 24/7.

"It's only 5 blocks away." Hyuk answered. N and Ravi were leading the group. Hongbin and Ken were in the middle and Hyuk, Leo and I broght up the rear. I didn't realize I was gripping Leo's shirt until he put his hand on my hand.

"You don't have to be afraid." He said. I quickly let go.

"I-I'm sorry... I'm just not used to going out during the night." I mumble, quite embarrassed at what I just did.

"Well, you have us to protect you so no need to worry." Hyuk reassured me.

"I'm all the protection you need." I hear Alex say. I suddeny see him walking right next to Ken although no one else can see him. He looked back at me and smiled a supportive "good luck" smile and then disappeared. I don't know where Alex goes... he's been disappearing lately.

Akane... Akane... I start to hear the whisper. I quickly took out my earphones and plugged them in my ear. I went to put on some music but realized that... I forgot to charge my phone T_T The whispering suddenly got louder and louder. I put both hands on my ears, trying to block out the noise but it wasn't working.

"We're here!" Hyuk said, snapping me out and the whispering stopped. I looked up and saw it was a small buffet place. "Let's go!" Everyone ran in and Hyuk grabbed my hand to pull me along.

_____Third_Person_POV_____

They ate like animals... literally shoving everything down their throats... Akane was even suprised at how fast Leo eats. Boys sure have large appetites. As they were eating, Akane ate.. not even half of what they were all eating.

"What's wrong, Akiyama-san? Are you not hungry?" N asked. N is like the Umma of the group. Akane shook her head.

"I'm alright." She responded. She looked out the window and saw all of them... All the dead people in the area staring at her... She looked back down at her food and tried her best to continue eating, the whispers getting louder...

Akane... Akane... Akane... AKANE!

Akane abruptly stands up, suprising everyone. "Excuse me." She said, runing to the bathroom which isn't a smart move. As soon as she ran in and closed the door, more dead were surrounding her. Akane closed her eyes and sank to the floor, covering her ears as best as she could.

_____Leo_POV_____

Akiyama-san just ran to the bathroom... she didn't look to good. I could see everyone slowing on their eating because of her outburst. I stopped eating completely since she stood up. She looked really scared the whole walk here, I wonder why. She was staring outside when we sat down. Is someone out there? I looked outside but saw nothing. After a few minutes... I couldn't take it and got up.

"Hyung?" Hyuk asked.

"I'm gonna go check up on her." I said. It's true that I don't talk. The only person I can actually talk to is Ken. I can't talk to N... he's too talkative and annoying as hell. When I first saw Akiyama-san, she was very quiet... but beautiful. I thought she was just an emo girl but seeing her smile after she saved Chon-Hee, it suprised me to say the least, then that smile she had when Chon-Hee thanked her. It was crazy how different she was from when she walked in to helping someone. I walked up to the women's bathroom and listened for a bit. I heard heavy breathing... is she having a heart attack?

"Akiyama-san?" I ask, knocking on the door. Her heavy breathing stopped.

"Ah... yes?" She responded... her voice raspy and weak.

"You've been in there for a while... is everything ok?" I ask. The door suddenly opens and she walks out.

"Yeah. Sorry, I just had to take care of some female businesses." She said. I looked her in the eyes... she's lying to me... I nod and we both walked back to the table where N and Ravi had already started arguing on who gets the last piece of cake. As they sat down, Hongbin took the piece of cake and set it in front of Akane.

"Here you go, Akiyama-san." He smiled. She looked down.

"I'm not hungry but if it's ok. I can bring it back to the dorm." She said. I could see the sadness on Hongbin's face at her rejection but he quickly brushed it off. I just sat there and looked at everyone.

_____Third_Person_____

As soon as the group gets back in the dorm, Akane quickly goes into her shared room with a small "Goodnight" and heads into bed. The others didn't know what was wrong.

"Maybe she's going through that... womenly phase..." Ravi suggested.

"Yah! You don't say that!" N scolded. Ravi simply ignored him and sat on the couch. The rest of the members followed. They wouldn't sleep until 3am since they practice for most of the night but it was the weekend and they were on break.

Akane was in her room, blasting her music to keep the whispering down. She was wrapped under the blanket, her hands on her ears and eyes painfully shut. She slowly drifted off into the utter darkness of her nightmares...

_____________________________________________________________________________

How did you guys like that?

I really love love stories but I'm into the supernatural too.

Please comment what you think and if you like it, give me a star and follow ^^