Chapter Two: Moving In

"Where are you!? Your grandfather told me to transfer your stuff to your new dorm and I did but I didn't see you!" Sinwoo stressed on the phone. Sometimes Akane stresses Sinwoo out on purpose because his voice gets really high pitch when he's under pressure. Sinwoo is Vixx's manager and her new manager. Her grandfather entrusted him to keep an eye on his grandchild.

"I'm working." Akane tells him through her cell phone. Akane has a Samsung phone with a Soul Eater case. She works at a new and very unique cafe called "Maide Latte". Akane is in a very cute maid costume with a lot of lace, thigh high black socks and 6-inch heels.

"Working!? What... Good lord, Akiyama-san! You're still in highschool! You don't need to work while living here!"

"I didn't want to be here. In case you didn't know, he actually kidnapped me here! That OLD MAN and I have our own deals so leave me alone! I'll be there later tonight!"

"Aki-" Akane hanged up before he said anything else. Even though Akane is a loner and tends to not be very social, she is a huge anime fan and jumps at any and all opportunities to cosplay. Her shift just ended and she went to the back room to change. As she opened the door, she was met by Alex, a spirit friend of hers. What you don't know of Akane is that she can see and communicate with the dead. She is somehwhat of a pyschic and excorcist. Alex was a teenage boy who died in a car accident when he was 17 years old. He was lost and confused, wondering why no one could see or hear him. He found Akane when she was two years old, the only one who could see and hear him. He's stayed with her ever since, and did his best to comfort her through her hard life.

"You look cute in that." Alex commented. When he first showed himself to her, his body was badly burned and looked like a zombie from a horror movie, making her cry. He learned to control his spiritual power to make himself look less scary for her and they became friends. Alex is a cacausian male. He has blonde hair and very beautiful blue eyes. He was inregular jeans and a white shirt. Every dead person has a black line around their necks like Alex does. Alex is extremely pale, kind of like a vampire.

"I need to change." Akane stated. His irritating smile widened.

"Don't let me stop you." He said huskily. Alex has been getting more flirty with Akane since she entered high school and was more happy to hear she would be going to Korea and use those short skirted school uniforms.

"Get out."

"Ok, ok." Alex laughed, disappearing into thin air.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"So this trainee... is he good?" N asked Sinwoo. The Vixx members came home to find a suitcase in their living room and their manager telling them that they are getting a new member.

"Song writing is the specialty." Sinwoo responded. The door then opened and Akane walked in, she still had her school uniform on.

"You!?" All of Vixx exclaimed, even Leo was shocked. Akane seemed tired.

"Yo." She greeted.

"You're our new member!?" N asked, shocked.

"She is. Please bear with her anti-socialness." Sinwoo begged. Akane stared hatefully at him.

"Take it like a man. I don't want to be here either." Akane snapped back. Sinwoo sighed and told her that she will room with Ravi and Hyuk. Ravi quickly ran to his room to hide his slightly naughty manga books. Sinwoo then left with a nod.

"I guess I'll sleep now..." Akane said, walking towards her new room.

"Wait!" Hyuk yelled, quickly jumping in front of her. Akane looked at him, waiting. "Um... We didn't introduce ourselves! Hi, I'm Hyu-"