Chapter two

"What are these?" Alice asks holding up one of the weird looking breast implants out of the box.

Alice was FP's assistant. She always wanted the best for him and wasn't going to be accepting these breast plants.

"Women stick them in their flat chests to make them big!" The deliver man replies with a tone.

Alice cringes. "These are not the breast implants that I ordered. What is that? It looks like a syrup dispenser! Like come on." She sighs out of frustration.

"These, they don't feel like these." She says squishing the implant then her own breast.

The delivery man squishes the breast implant and then leans in to squish her boob.

"Uh, really?" She says slapping his hand away.

"I'm just trying to help." He replies innocently.

"Doctor Jones would never accept these subpar boobs, so can you please get me what I asked for. And I want a discount for the inconvenience!" She says handing him the box.

He puts the box back on the cart and wheels it out of the office with a grunt. Alice rolls her eyes as she picks up her clipboard and heads to the front of an examination room with FP already there waiting for her.

"Is the 8 o'clock here?" He asks with his hands in his pockets.

"Yes, Mary Andrews, don't laugh." She replies sternly only to earn back a smile.

They both walk in and find the woman with one eyebrow higher than the other. It's hard for FP to contain himself but he did.

"I-uh—I think we can figure something out here." He says after she gives him an explanation. He walked towards her and tries to pull down her eyebrow but it pops right back up.

Alice lets out a giggle. "I'm sorry." She states still trying to control her laughter.

"Oh it's no problem! I mean maybe I should just keep it like this, it seems to make people happy." She says returning a laugh.

"Oh no no" FP replies with a little chuckle.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"DING DONGGGGG" Fp's cousin, Ben loudly presents himself as he walks into the office.

"Yay, ben's here." Alice says sarcastically while she finished writing a few notes.

"Hey, My cousin." FP says walking out of the examination room with Mary.

"Wow, oh my gosh the brow has gone wild over here! I love it. So what are you doing later?" He flirts.

She chuckles. "Seeing anyone else than you."

"Ouch, ouuu! Well I don't know who you're seeing but whoever they are... they don't have what I've got." He points to his groin with a smirk.

"Yeah, it's a very good one. I should know, I installed it." FP smirkily states earning a few laughs from Mary.

"I'll see you the 27 doctor Jones!" She says leaving the room still laughing up a storm.

"Dude, why do you keep telling people about my surgery?" He asks angrily.

"What? It's not like it's a secret. Alice was in there with me, holding the magnifying glass."

"And the tweezers!" She adds on earning a chuckle from FP.