Chapter six

FP had dragged Alice out on their day off, not explaining anything only stating that he needed her. She didn't need anymore convincing than that, if FP needed her she'd be there.

He had told her to meet him at the outlets located close to their office. They met right outside the entrance, and that's then he told her what he needed from her.

"You want me to be your wife?" She exclaims as the walk the pathway.

"Yeah..." FP says with a sigh.

"And you really couldn't think of another name than Hermie?" She scolds him.

"I practically took a Hermie in my pants when she asked me!" He chuckles.

"Did you, now?" She giggles as she crosses her arms.

"I got nervous!" He defends while putting his hands in his pockets.

"You got nervous? FP Jones? The guy who invents a fake wife every Friday night, got nervous?" She confusingly asks cocking her head to the side.

"Yes! Doesn't that say something about what I-I feel about this woman?" He asks her.

"Have you ever thought about the time that she's going to walk into your office, and see that I'm your assistant?" She exclaims finally uncrossing her arms, letting more of her guard down.

"So easy. Listen, I am a plastic surgeon, you will never look like you again." She raises an eyebrow.

"Snip, snip-snap." He says mimicking scissors with his hands, pretending to cut her hair.

"FP, what are you taking about?" She sassily says pushing his hands away from her hair, annoyed by his actions.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I'll get you a fake moustache." He cheekily grins laying a hand on her shoulder.

"My god FP, you have really really not thought this through." She breaths out rubbing her temples to soothe her punting headache.

"Would you please just, look at some clothes." He motions to a store window where they see three mannequins dressed in the most beautiful and expensive clothing.

"Look at that, I don't wear that! I have clothes FP, I do not need new ones." She lets out in an annoyed tone.

"Yes, and you have the best clothes that Old Navy sells, but I'm just saying, you've gotta look like a plastic surgeon's wife. I want to create the illusion that I had a hot first wife." He explains to her as they keep making their way down the path.

"You are so-"

"Not this!" He cuts her off motioning at her clothing and hair style.

Her hair was thrown into a messy bun, her makeup was very casual, nothing much. And she wore a plain white shirt with a pink cardigan over it, a pair of blue jeans completing the look.

"Okay, you know what? Come on, let's go! You asked for it." She says snapping her fingers as she makes her way towards her first store.

He grins and claps his hands together in excitement before following her into Barney's.

"Wow, these are- woah- beautiful." She says as she walks in a pair of heels, tripling in the middle of her sentence.

"It's been awhile since I've been in heels, sorry." She chuckles as the lady helping them holds her steady.

She walks closer to the mirror to examine them closely. She gasps once she can see more of the details on the beautiful grey heel.

"Oh my god, these are gorgeous! How much are these?" She asks the lady.

"Seventeen hundred." She smiles and Alice's has practically hits the ground.

"Seventeen hundred dollars? What, do you come with them?" He asks causing both women to snap their heads towards him.

"My parents house cost seventeen hundred dollars, no- no way." He says with a shake of his head.

"Yeah, it's fine. We won't really be needing them anyway, because I'm actually starting to feel a little nauseous. I'm not sure I'll be able to make it this evening, FP." She dramatically states clutching her stomach in pretend pain.

"Well played, very good. You know what, we'll take em. It's your Christmas bonus." He tells her grabbing his card out of his wallet.

"Really? Oh, well then I would like them in blue too." She tells the woman with a laugh.

"You sicken me." He tells her getting up from his spot on the couch.

"Yes, well that's why we're getting a divorce." She says in a little baby voice.

"We're getting a divorce because you are greedy, needy and selfish." He tells her handing the woman his credit card.

"I- psh." She lets out taken off guard as the woman looks at them in shock.

"Actually, I think you need to get the matching bag too." She tells them looking FP dead in the eyes.

"Yeah I think I should. Thank you Lori." She agrees with the woman.

Lori grabs his card firmly before walking away to prepare the shoes and bag they were buying.

"Awh, the girls are sticking together isn't that sweet." FP smiles sarcastically.

"You asked for this." She points a finger at him.

"And you asked for this." He gently pushes her which causes her to fall to the ground.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

They spent the next hour and a half going to many different stores to find beautiful clothing. Dresses, blouses, pants, accessories. Alice didn't hold back, she got whatever looked nice and fit.

They laughed as she tried on some ugly dresses, but for the most part they fit and she looked gorgeous in them. FP even admitted it to her which caused her to blush.

She let him carry all the bags as they kept walking around, until it was time for her hair appointment.

They made their way into the salon and followed the male hair dresser to his station.

"No." The man says which causes Alice to frown.

"No. No. No. No. No. Awh, hell no." He says while picking apart pieces of her hair.

"What do you mean no? No, what?" She asks him confused.

"No hope, okay? There is only one word for it."

"What is it?" FP asks amused.

"Neglect." The man says dramatically, causing FP to laugh.

"Are you the husband?" He asks FP.

"I am the soon to be ex husband."

"We're getting a divorce." Alice tells him.

"Well you know, he's not divorcing you, he's divorcing your head." He says sassily pointing at her hair.

"True that, Kevin. Right on the money." He agrees chuckling.

She sighs before placing her head into her hands, feeling less confident by the minute.

"Your hair is so messed up, let me count the ways. It's dull, it's dead, it's flat, it's smelly." He lists some reasons off before FP cuts him off.

"Hey, so can you fix it or not?" He asks him, quickly changing the subject as he could see that it was truly hurting Alice.

"I am going to perform a miracle." He says turning Alice's chair around and grabbing all of her hair to get started, and once that was done her makeover was complete.

She was ready to pretend to be his wife, and meet Gladys.

Just go with it | Falice fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें