Chapter 3: Electric Chair

(outside)

Thursday's POV 

Pugsley had an idea, and I'm here to see if it's a good idea. I looked at the stop sign, then at him. 

"Should we?" I asked, and he nodded. I looked at Fang. "What do you think Fang?" He barked, so we got to work. 

(inside the house) 

We walked down to the kitchen, and set the stop sign down. We waited and heard cars crashing. 

"Bravo, twins!" Father said. We sat down at the table and ate. Fang was staring at Fester with his evil eyes. Fang knew something was up. 

(in the attic) 

"Do you think that's really uncle Fester?" Pugsley asked. 

"Father says so. But I think Mother isn't sure" Wednesday said. Pugsley was cutting dolls' heads off, as Wednesday was figuring out the electric chair. I was making a black bowtie to put on Fang's collar, as he sat in front of me. "Pugsley sit in the chair." 

"Why?" He asked. 

"So we can play a game." She answered. He got up, and sat in the chair. 

"What game?" He asked. 

"It's called.....'Is there a God?'" She answered, strapping him in. I rolled my eyes, knowing that she just wanted to electrocute him, and I was probably going to feel it since he is my twin. 

"But if he's not uncle Fester, then who is he?" He asked, as Wednesday put the dish over his head. 

"Somebody else." She answered. She walked to the levers, and pulled them down. "It has to warm up."

"Why?" Pugsley asked. 

"So it can kill you." She answered. 

"I knew that." Pugsley said. 

"Children? What are you doing?" Mother asked, coming up the stairs. 

"I'm making Fang a bowtie like Father's." I answered, and mother smiled at me. 

"I'm going to electrocute him." Wednesday answered. 

"But we're late for the charity auction!" Mother said. 

"But mother..." Wednesday said. 

"I said no." Mother said. 

"Please?" Pugsley asked. 

"Oh, alright." Mother said. Wednesday pulled the lever, and it electrocuted him. I felt a buzz, but no much of it.