{One} How it All Started

Hi! To everyone that read the first two chapters on my other account, thank you for understanding! This account will be dedicated to only Minecraft related stories. The story was originally on the account LillieSteele777 but, as you know, has been moved here. The original will still be there, but no more chapters will be posted there. If you are new, Enjoy!

~Lillie 💙
___________
Rusty has been around for years, so many years, that he stopped counting the exacts. But in all those years, he had never met anyone like them. Alex; Funny, Innocent, Adventurous-His best, and first ever real friend. Pink; Bossy, Demanding, Attracti-Yeah, let's cut it off there. Rusty is not ready to acknowledge that, yet. Anyway, our story starts off on July 4th, 2019. The day that Rusty and Alex met Pink for the first time...

=====

||Rusty||

=====

Alex and Rusty were in the living room, waiting for their new roommate to arrive, they had doughnuts on the counter and everything was clean. Rusty, unlike Alex, was very unfocused. He was trying to think of a way to hide his secret from the new roommate. He had a feeling that they'd get curious, but he didn't want anyone else finding out. In the midst of his negligence, he hadn't realized his slip-up. He only caught on when he heard a surprised yelp coming from Alex. Rusty looked over in confusion at his friend. What had happened? He turned to look at the T.V., and was confused when he couldn't see himself in the black screen. He glanced down at his hands and did a double take. They were black, pitch black. His form must have shifted, that's what Alex was surprised about. He quickly regained his composure, and shifted his form back into the Human one he had used his entire time on Earth. His clothes may have changed a bit since the beginning, but changing his base appearance would have complicated things for him. He apologized to Alex for his slip, and told him that he had accidentally shifted back into his actual appearance. No more than 5 minutes went past, before a knock was heard at the front door.

The new roommate...