Discontinued

No, this is not a joke.

I have to discontinue this book.

For personal reasons, I've left Pink's fanbase. Something that meant a lot to me was taken away because of Roomies and now, it hurts to even write the name of the show let alone any of the characters' names. I hope you understand how much this book has meant to me, and how much I appreciate all of the support I have received from this book. However, I cannot continue to write something that would cause me pain. I love writing and if I try to continue this book, I might lose that affection for writing. I don't want to lose another thing I love doing.

I'm so sorry that it all had to come to this. I hope you can all understand.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

P.S.

Although this book will not be continued, I still have other stories I am working on. The majority of these are from Aphmau's MyStreet fandom. One of these is called "I Love U". Some chapters of this have already been posted. Unfortunately, I can't write any more of the story without comments. Throughout the book, there are "Bonus" chapters that are needed in certain spots in order for the meaning of the book to get across. So if you are an Aphmau fan, feel free to check it out, and leave a character's name in the comments of the latest chapter.

I also have a project in the works. It is another Aphmau fanfiction, this time in the form of an AU. This will be called "Replaced Meif'wa". In which Kawaii~Chan is replaced... By herself?

All my love,
Lillie