{Three} Time Travel?

I'm so sorry that this is late, but it's worth it, I promise 💕

~Lillie 💙
___________
=====

||Rusty||

=====

Rusty heard a slight shriek and looked over at Pink in surprise.

"You okay?" He asked, worry growing in his tone.

"Uh... Yeah, I'm fine." She started, "But there's someone in my bed." She pointed at the pink bed in the corner. That's when It clicked to Rusty. They were in her room, but it didn't look like her room. Maybe it was her old room? But Rusty didn't know the Void could do that. This was all new to him, and he hated it. He hated not knowing what was going on in his own Void, it unsettled him. He would never want Pink... Or Alex for that matter, to be hurt in his Void. He did know that there was at least one more Void out there, otherwise, he would have never been kidnapped, well, Voidnapped. He came back to reality when he realized Pink was right in his face, he blushed slightly and backed away, asking what she wanted.

"You didn't hear me at all, did you?" Pink said with an annoyed expression on her face, as she would have to repeat herself to the still flustered Void. Rusty looked away again, this time ashamed, and Pink sighed.

"I was saying," Pink started, "That we are somehow in my old room from before I moved in with you guys." Rusty already guessed that, but he kept it to himself, he hated seeing Pink angry. That was when the being in the bed shifted, and Pink squeaked in surprise. She backed away behind him, and he blushed, again. He had no clue why, but he had been acting differently around Pink recently, it unnerved him. It had started before they helped out Megan at that restaurant, he didn't understand it, and he feared it, because Voids don't have feelings, they just mimic them. The figure in the bed flipped the covers away from their face, and the three friends gasped at who lay there. It was Pink, but she seemed... Weird. Her hair seemed shorter, and she had this, look, in her eyes, it was a look he'd never seen before on her face, but he smiled at it. It was a look of pure joy, even more childish glee, it was a look of utmost care. It was a look on the verge of being called "lovestruck". The other Pink shrieked in excitement as she looked at the date, and how early it was.

"Yes! It's still early!" Her voice seemed more high pitched than his Pink, and he smiled.

Wait, did he just call Pink his? No, what he meant was the Pink he knew, that's it, nothing more. Pink stood in shock as what seemed to be a past version of her went over to grab clothes from her closet. Her eyes widened, and she shoved the boys out of her room, blushing madly. Rusty and Alex looked at her in confusion, so she explained what she had figured out.

"I'm pretty sure we're in the past." She started. Alex was about to cut in, but she stopped him, and continued.

"That's what I looked like before, and I wasn't always that, um, excitable. But that day was different." She paused, and it seemed like she was looking for confirmation. "This is the day Tycer and I broke up. Today is his birthday."

___________

Muah ha ha, I lied, no more for you today 😝 hope you enjoyed!

~Lillie 💙

P.S
I lied again :3

There's still more, and you get a very rare POV, and two special ones...

___________

=====

||Alex||

=====

Alex's head was spinning, for multiple reasons. Time Travel? Past Pink? Date? Birthday? Tycer? Isn't Tycer the reason we came in here any way? Alex's head stopped spinning enough to ask a question that was on his mind.

"Can anyone see us?" 

Pink gasped, and went inside the room she said was her old one. She came back out, and shook her head.

"I don't think so, I walked right in front of her-er-me, and she didn't even see me."

Alex stood there, and nodded, glad that they couldn't be seen. Knowing Alex, you would think that he'd want to be seen, so he can do some weird and cool things in the past, but Alex had watched enough movies to know the consequences. They could do something, and make it so Pink never moved in with them, and Alex did not want that. He was learning now, thanks to Pink, and he had no clue how he ever survived without her, he would never want to risk losing that.

"That makes sense" Rusty stated.
"You can't time travel through the Void, so this must just be a memory" Pink nodded, and Alex sighed. Great, how long would they have to be stuck in Pink's memory?

___________

=====

||ɹǝɔʎʇ||

=====

Tycer had turned his alarm off for the day, so when he woke up early, he was not happy. He was in a grumpy mood, and on his birthday no less. He looked at his phone to see the usual good morning message from Pink, and was extremely disappointed when she didn't wish him a happy birthday. If she forgot... He thought, I'm not dealing with her anymore. He regretfully got out of his bed, and got dressed, sending Pink a quick "Morning". He headed downstairs, and put together an impromptu cereal breakfast, grumpily munching on the milk-coated flakes.

The rest of the day went by like any other, though it shouldn't have, Pink really had forgotten, and he was not happy. So when he got the message from Pink asking him to come over? He was fuming, and took it out on her.

"I can't believe you!" Tycer yelled, making Pink flinch in surprise.
"I'm done. Done with you, done with us."
"Goodbye Pink." He heard Pink telling him to wait, but he didn't care. He never wanted to talk to her again.

But now? A couple hours later? He deeply regretted what he said. But she blocked him, and wasn't allowed inside her house to apologize. 

What had he done?

=====

||ʞuıd||

=====

After waking up, Pink happily got dressed, and skipped downstairs with a dopey grin on her face. Her parents just shrugged it off and handed her the pancakes they had made. Pink mumbled a "Thank you" and ate quickly. After finishing, she rushed out the door, aiming for the Party Store.

Unbeknownst to her, that her future self and roommates were following in her wake.

=====

||Pink||

=====

She motioned for the boys to follow her as they went to the Party Store, where past Pink was getting last-minute supplies for Tycer's surprise. Pink knew how this went, she'd get her supplies, set everything up at her house, invite Tycer over. But then, without even coming inside, he broke up with her. That was the last time she'd see him, well, until he showed up at the Café.

They had wandered through the whole day, Alex and Rusty asking some questions at times, but staying quiet more often than not. Now, they were standing inside Pink's house, and were waiting for Tycer to show up, waiting for Tycer to break her heart. Rusty seemed to see Pink's anguish, and suggested they leave. Pink knew the perfect place to go. A place she used to go all the time when she was younger. It wasn't much, but it always helped her when she felt down.

She sighed as she sat down on the hill. Rusty sat next on her one side, and Alex sat on the other. She leaned her head on Rusty's shoulder, and Rusty leaned back. Pink had one arm wrapped around Alex's shoulder, as Alex leaned against her. They sat in silence and comfort as the sun set in front of them.

What would she do without them?