one.

The pleasant aroma of brewed coffee and freshly baked goods hit her the moment she entered the cafe she frequented in.

"Lisa!" Chaeyoung waved from the counter. She was free from customers when her best friend walked in. It wasn't rush hour after all.

"Chaengie," She greeted when she reached the counter, giving her a kiss on the cheek like it was the most normal thing to do in the world. Well, it was normal for them, a sign of affection they have grown accustomed of whenever they see each other.

"The usual?" Chaeyoung asked just to make sure, but she knows the answer anyway.

"More like 'the always'." She joked. Her best friend playfully rolled her eyes but nonetheless keyed in the order. "I'm guessing that meant I'm not going to get this on the house?" Lisa pouted.

"You wish," Chaeyoung ripped the receipt from the installed POS printer and gave it to her. "Pay up." Lisa groaned but still fished her wallet from her bag.

"I thought you were my best friend." Lisa huffed while pulling out enough coins to pay for her coffee.

"And I thought you're not annoying." Chaeyoung deadpanned, but smiled sweetly afterwards. 

"Touché, Rosé. Touche." She replied, accepting defeat. The bell on the front door rang signaling the both of them that another customer arrived.

"Put your non-existent ass on your favorite seat now, I have a customer to attend to." Chaeyoung teased and shooed her away and she complied in fake indignation. Only taking a few steps backwards.

"For all you know, I have an ass and I love it!" She slapped her ass lightly, earning a chuckle from Chaeyoung. Then, she proceeded to her usual seat by the window.

"Good morning, Taehyung oppa," Lisa's eyes widened like saucers and was quick to whip her head towards the counter. She didn't miss that small wink Chaeyoung passed onto her like the sneaky rat she was.

It was indeed Kim Taehyung. A Business Mangement major, who Lisa shares a few classes with. Lisa was an Accountancy major but she can qualify for an Arts minor if you looked through the back of her binder.

He often orders his coffee at the other coffee shop owned by the Jeons, but rarely he goes here to have casual conversations with the employees he have grown close to.

"Mocha latte and chocolate cake for Lisa!" Mark announced as if he was on speaker. Mark was Chaeyoung's co-worker. He was shy and timid at first, but when they went out to party for Chaeyoung's birthday bash... Man was he a talker. 

"Geez, you didn't have to announce it like that, oppa." She complained once she reached him, getting her tray from the long table. 

"Lisa," He repeated even louder. 

"One more and I won't hesitate to break your neck..." She taunted. "Oppa," and then she smiled sweetly.

"You're literally a devil in disguise, you know that?" Mark stated, placing a straw on her tray.

"You don't have to question a fact." Another co-worker, Nayeon chimed in, wiping her hands on her apron.

"Yah, eonnie!" Lisa whined and it earned laughters from the both of them. After a couple of exchanges, they had to prepare Taehyung's order. 

She returned to her table, successfully balancing her meal to settle it safely on the table. She looked up from her meal and realized Taehyung was seated behind her seat. Meaning they were practically back to back, the closest she can be with him.

That's right. She's head over heels for Kim Taehyung.