two.

Lisa cannot concentrate at all.

She had a worksheet due and a few homeworks, too. Her colored pens and highlighters are scattered throughout the table of the cafe, her food long gone, but a fresh cup of hot cappuccino was placed by Chaeyoung by the side far from her papers.

It had been two hours but there were still no progress. Her worksheet was quarter filled, chapters of three books opened and half highlighted.

The man who sat behind her was the one to blame.

He was humming to tunes and even singing some parts while reading a book, probably for one of his classes and it was rather distracting.

All she wanted was listen to him and his soft, sweet melodies. To tap her fingers to his beat.

Oh, how lucky people close to him can be?

He was a god born in the body of a man, and it was unfair. It was unfair for everyone else to see a perfect man walking around the same earth at the same time. He was perfect beyond looks, he had a heart of gold as well. Damn he was blessed.

This was exactly why Lisa can't be productive. Her thoughts always wander back to her crush, an impossible one indeed.

A tap on the shoulder pulled her out of her quiet reverie, making her jump slightly. She looked up and saw Jisoo.

"Eonnie!" She jumped from her seat, the weight of something that laid on her thighs seconds before was long gone. She was too preoccupied to notice though. All she wanted was to tackle her friend who's schedule was too hectic. She was an idol, after all, that's why it was rare to see her.

"Woah there," Jisoo reacted but nonetheless hugged her back. "I knew you missed me."

"Jisoo eonnie!" Chaeyoung was quick to rush to the duo, her hands still holding a customer's change. She hugged both of the girls and they giggled in delight.

"You should've told us you were coming!" Chaeyoung exclaimed letting go from the hug.

"That's the point of surprises. It should be surprising. " The older smirked. Chaeyoung was going to say something when the customer cleared his throat.

Chaeyoung smiled sheepishly and returned to the back of the counter, leaving the two girls. Jisoo sat at the empty seat that faced Lisa, and Lisa did the same.

"You came here right away, didn't you?" Lisa observed her airport fashion. A maroon long sleeved knitted top with a white collar, paired with a black skirt that was probably designer. To top it all off, her red hair flowed like a river over her shoulders, complimenting her choice of wardrobe.

"Of course I did, pabo! Who else would I visit huh?" Jisoo exclaimed, earning an eyeroll from Lisa.

"I don't know," She chastised. "Your boyfriend maybe? Or your cold bed?" She enumerated, holding two fingers up.

"Yah! Just be thankful you're the first one that came into my mind."

"We all know it was Chaeyoung you had in mind, not me." Lisa faked hurt. "I was just a mere coincidence."

"I did not miss your dramatic ass at all." Jisoo commented.

"What's with people and my ass today?"

Lisa was so engrossed with catching up with Jisoo that she failed to notice Taehyung leaving an hour after the idol's arrival.

The moment she realized that he was gone, or he was even there to begin with (damn her short attention span), she pouted. She has been so engrossed with him earlier and now she was preoccupied by a girl named Jisoo.

It was a quarter before three when Chaeyoung's shift ended and they have decided to pay Jisoo's apartment a visit, and probably sleep over. Thankfully, they have clothes there in case of emergencies, just like this.

They left the cafe, bidding good byes to the new set of workers: Momo, Dahyun, and Sooyoung.

The moment she stepped foot on Jisoo's home, she immediately thought about planning out her schedule for the night, along with catching up, she had to finish all her tasks.

But when she opened her bag, her notebook wasn't there.