eight.

Lisa loves to dance as much as she loves to draw. 

She fell in love with the art of movement back when she was still in Thailand. She had watched a dance show and from then on, she joined the a street dancing club where she her life long friends she still keeps in touch with up to this day. Even though she did not professionally chase her passion, it will remain something she loves doing.

That was the main reason why she squeezed units of dance class in her already stuffed schedule every semester.

Dance has always been Lisa's safe place. It is what she turns to when she's overwhelmed with emotions, feeling way too much than necessary. More than that, she loved putting effort to make the routine flawless. That's why she always finds herself the alone for an hour in the campus' dance studio every thursdays and fridays.

She always had a two hour break before the actual class begins. She uses that two hours to properly stretch and learn routines outside of the aimed educational modules that the class has to offer. She loved moving her body the way she wants to and tweak choreographies she had done that was yet to be seen by the world.

She sat down in the middle of the studio with her phone in hand, choosing the perfect beat to condition with. Once she settled with an upbeat song, she put on her airpods and slid her phone towards her bag. The music blared through her ears and she immediately started her usual warm up. 

She was fully concentrating on stretching her lower back and was so deep in the rhythm that she didn't notice another presence entering the room.

"Lisa!" Jimin called, yet was faced with no response from the girl in the middle of the dance studio. He hurriedly came into Lisa's view. When Lisa looked up, she saw a beaming Jimin and understood why her best friend likes him. Scratch that, why half of the school is swooning over him.

She removed one of her airpods and greeted Jimin with a smile. 

"What are you doing here so early?" He inquired, dropping his bag a few steps away from the girl in the center of the room. 

"Oh, well I," She does not know how to put it into words. Heck, she did not even anticipate someone barging in at this moment. All those days she never encountered someone else before class. They start piling in when Lisa grabs something to drink by the kiosk near the studio. "I'm trying this new choreography I learned." She finishes truthfully. 

Lisa cannot help but blush when she felt Jimin's eyes on her, a dashing smile painting his lips. 

"Teach me?" He did not hesitate to ask. 

Lisa, on the other hand, had her eyes widened in surprise. No, she cannot do that. It's a sexy dance. How the hell can she practice that now? Heck, how can she teach Jimin a dance like that? She knows Jimin can handle it though, she saw him dance and he was even more graceful then her. 

What to do? Quick!

"Um, I-" She was lost for words again. Not at the way Jimin was enthusiastic with learning. She sighed in defeat. "I don't think you will want to do it?" She tried reasoning out.

"Lisa, please." He chuckled, his eyes forming into crescents. "I love dancing. I appreciate any kind of it. Besides, we have a few more hours to spare." 

"Okay." She sighed in defeat. She has no way out of this. "Let me just..." She didn't finish her sentence. Instead, she made her way towards her bag where her phone had landed. Removing the bluetooth from her pods and transferring the connection towards the speakers provided in the studio.

All the while, she was being succumbed with shyness. But, Jimin did show his interest in learning the dance, so there's nothing wrong with that, right?

The beat started rather loudly and Lisa cannot help but jump in subtle surprise. 

"Are you really sure about this?" She asked before placing herself into position. 

"Is that doubt I hear?" He chuckled. Lisa rolled her eyes but a small smile started to paint itself on her face. 

It was not difficult being at ease with Jimin. He was playful yet it did not come across as flirty. He seems genuine. He and Chaeyoung would be a match made in heaven.

She smiled at the thought.

When she heard the first chorus ending, she huffed a breath and started to dance to the music. She was one with the tune, her body moving gracefully and full of control. This dance requires an impossible amount of control to prevent overdoing a step. 

The embarrassment and shyness she had felt earlier faded away. She only focused on the piece she's presenting. She want it flawless, she want it nothing but perfect. 

Jimin's eyes followed her moves carefully, as if he was trying to memorize all of it in one sitting. 

The mini performance Lisa had presented him has come to an end. Jimin was on his feet as he clapped loudly.

"That was amazing! Did you make that?"

"Unfortunately no, but I did tweak it up a bit." She honestly said while wiping her sweat with a yellow towel.

"And I'll tweak it up more, if that's how you put it." He smiled. "Can you repeat the song? I'll try something." 

She did. 

Jimin started dancing. Some parts copied from her and she was impressed at how he executed the moves. Some he spontaneously came up with along the way that made the choreography uniquely his.

It was breathtaking.

It was like watching a recital.

The music ended once again and Lisa gave him the applause he truly deserved. He was talent himself. 

"You can be an idol!" She cheered.

"Who says I'm not?" He smirked in response. 

"Are you?"

"No."

They laughed. 

They spent thirty minutes just fooling around with any song from Lisa's playlist that comes on speaker. They even did a dance battle. 

Thirty minutes before Taehyung opened the door to see them jamming to Gashina.

They did not notice him at first, their eyes closed from laughing too hard. The only tell the stomps nearing them.

Jimin looked around, seeing Taehyung with a plastic bag in one hand and two bottles of coke on the other. 

"Hey, Tae." He called, and Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows in reply. 

Lisa stiffened. 

He's here.