Three

Within a few minutes, we were husband and wife. "I will file this with the court first thing Monday morning. You can pick it up that afternoon. And I send my congratulations on your marriage."

  "Thank you sir." I tell him.

  "Not that often that we find a young lady with manners. Sounds like you got a good one."

  "I believe so. Thank you." Frank Dickerson hung up.

  "Congratulations Trace and Tamara. Tamara, welcome to our family."

  "Thank you Mike and Rachel. I hope to meet you soon."

  "Oh you will. We will get started on digging out when the snow stops."

  "Great! I'll cook us all a good celebration meal."

  "Let me vouch for her cooking. Everything is beyond delicious. If we were to live together every day, I would weigh at least 450 pounds in the first year."

  "Well I am a chef. Who knew that you would eat enough for ten people.... at every meal." I said laughing with him.

  "I told you that the way to my heart is through good food." Trace hugged me. We laughed and talked a little longer before hanging up.

  Trace turned my head with a finger to my chin, and kissed me tenderly. Then he picked me up and carried me to his bedroom. After putting my feet on the floor, we undressed each other. Our mouths never left the other's for more than a breath or two. I was on my back within seconds of my pants hitting the floor.

  Trace just stood there staring at me. "What's wrong? Are you disappointed?"

  "No sweetheart. I'm just trying to figure out where to start first."

  "Then I would say to start by getting into bed with me and follow your instincts. I know that you aren't a virgin. I've seen your profile."

  He chuckled as he crawled towards me. Stalking, would be a better description. Like a lion stalking his prey. "I'm far from being a virgin. You may regret that choice of words."

  Trace started at my ankles. He kissed, licked, and nibbled his way up the inside of both of my legs. Just when I thought that he was going to start on my center, he backed away and closed my legs. Trace ran his tongue from my ankles to the top of my legs. I gasped from the pleasure of having his mouth on me.

  "Trace, please! I need to feel you." I begged him, quietly.

   He chuckled. "If you wish." He replied. Trace spread my legs and put his mouth on me, quicker than I could draw a breath.

  My hips came off the bed as I moaned. The man knows how to give pleasure! I wrapped my fingers in his hair. "Trace!" My orgasm hit me hard and fast as he inserted two fingers and pumped them quickly. Before it was over, Trace was sliding his huge cock in.

  "Oh holy fuck! You feel so damn good, Tamara! Hold on baby!" His thrusts were out of control. Minutes after my first orgasm, his thrusts sped up. The second orgasm was after Trace pulled out and pulled me to the edge of his bed. He put my legs on his shoulders and pounded into me. Trace came so quickly after that it caught him by surprise. He pressed on my clit and I flew again.

  Trace leaned on his elbows over my body for a few moments. When he was able to stand, he pulled out of me and put me in the middle of his bed. He followed me down.

  After catching his breath, he turned his head to me. "Are you on birth control?"

  "No. I am not sexually active, in my real life. This is the first time since I was thirteen."