Starting Point✨

On Park Jimin's 16th birthday he got a surprising notice from his parents. He, who was home tutored for his entire life is finally going to an academy. How exciting is that! On top of that it's a private boarding school. BHRAA or BigHit Royal Art Academy is a first rate academy and is ranked first for arts such as dancing, singing and rapping and even acting. Instrumental arts is well.
Before I forget to mention, Jimin's parents are sending him to live in a dorm Is because they need to go abroad for a business trip and they would only be back after 6 months or so. They didn't want to let him be lonely with only the maids and butlers so they decided on this. His parents are famous and super rich. His mother is a successful and violinist and his father is the CEO of Park Corp.
He would be leaving tomorrow.
So he started packing.
He was informed that he'll be having his own room and it will be spacious. When the principal of BHRAA came over to inspect about him, Jimin showed off his talent in dancing and was heartily welcomed by the principal who told him to call him, Uncle Do.
He packed a good bit of clothes, shoes, books (novels'), makeup kit, medicine kit, his favorite teddy bear and his personal diary. He had about two suitcases. One big another small. He put it beside the bed post and Poofed off to sleep.
He was kind-of excited for school.

Early in the morning, Jimin was ready to depart for Country B. He was currently in Country J so it would take him 3 hours by car.
He left his home at around 9 in the morning so he would arrive at around 12:30 or so. At most 1 pm.
He put on his headphones while he was getting driven to Country B by Uncle Tao.
The song was "Magic Shop".
He enjoyed the journey thoroughly and didn't notice how 3 hours passed by so fast. When he noticed they were already at the academy entrance where Uncle Do was waiting for him.
He greeted him and then was lead to his dorm room by uncle Do's assistant, Sis Li. She was a nice lady.
Jimin was on 3rd floor. There were few students on this floor. Before leaving sis Li warned Jimin to stay far away from the 4th floor.
Jimin thanked her and entered the room and liked it very much.

His bed

His bed

His bathroom

His study table with computer
-----------------------------------

His room was prepared before he came here.
He quickly kept his clothes in the closet, his shoes in the shoe rack near the door and his medicine kit and make up kit in the bathroom.
His books were set up neatly in the book shelf.
He then read through the school manual. It seems that the ground floor of the dorm building had the cafeteria, cafe , lounge and also the self cook kitchen section.
Jimin learned cooking back at home as he had a lot of free time.
He could almost cook like a pro.
He especially loves baking cakes and sweets.
He first checked his table and saw through his routine.
He had: History, Dance, Art and then Flower Arrangement. Everyday was the same. He could even take more courses if he wanted.
He looked for his history book and found it being his computer monitor. He saw a white and blue pencil bag. It had three zips. One had a lot of pens, pencils, a rubber, ruler and sharper. The second one had Sketching pencils. From HB to 12B.
There was a sketchbook on the shelf. He packed his navy blue backpack with these things and he also put in his dancing clothes and shoes.

He put it into his bag and settled it on the study chair

He put it into his bag and settled it on the study chair. He then carried his phone and wallet and went out. Following the school map he reached the convenient store neatest to the dorm.
He bought several drinks because he later noticed that there was a mini fridge in his room. He put it all into the fridge after coming back. Then he ate and went to sleep. Starting tomorrow he will be having a busy day.

Park Jimin

Park Jimin