3rd day.

Getting up at 5 was a normal routine that I followed.
It was Wednesday and I was up.
Firstly I went to the washroom and refreshed myself. Then I changed into casuals as Wednesday's are casual days.

I went down and saw Jin in his pjs wearing a pink apron

Seeing me he ran beside me and hugged me warmly and I hugged back.
I saw that he was getting ready to cook so I offered to help him.
We cooked together and the aroma of the delicious food brought the sleeping people down to the dining room.
They had drool all over their mouth. They first kissed me then they sat down to eat.

They ate it all out

They ate it all out. Then they went up to change while I went up to get my stuff as well.
I took my bag, dance wear and my phone and wallet.
I checked the battery of my phone and it was about 89% or so.

When he headed down he got a message on Line from his childhood friend Baekhyun

{Baek: Hey Chim!
MochiCake: Hey Baek. How are you?
B: Fine. I'm transferring to a new school.
MC: Yea? I entered an academy as well. I'm actually out of that cage.
B: Really?! Why didn't you tell me? And I thought we were friends.
MC: Sorry. Btw, which academy are you transferring to?
B: BHRAA.
MC: The hell! Even I'm here.
B: Holy! This is not a coincidence.
MC: You are me and I am you.
B: Haha. Right.
MC: When are you coming here?
B: At noon. Maybe around Lunch.
MC: OK. I'll try to be there.
B: So is there anything interesting happening?
MC: Oh! I'm.. Yes...
Well....... -tells the full story-
B: Wow. You're in deep waters.
MC: I am. But they're all nice. I'll introduce them when we meet.
B: I also have something to confess.
MC: what is it Baek?
B: You See.... I'm dating Chan.
MC: Oh ya? Congratulations.
B: You're not surprised?
MC: Whenever you came over you were both so lovey dovey so I already thought of shipping you two. Tell congrats to Chan from my side.
B: He will be studying in the same school too.
MC: Really. Hope we unite soon. See ya later.
B: See ya.}
I was so lost in the chat that I didn't notice Suga standing near the door.
"What's making you smile so happily?" He asked.
"Oh! You startled me." I said and patted my chest then I answered his question.
"My childhood friend is entering this school. I'm happy i can see him again." I said and shared an angelic smile.
"Oh! You must really 'love' your friend."
A dark voice said. Behind Suga stood Jungkook with a Jin trying to calm him down. I knew If I don't explain it's gonna be bad.
"He has a boyfriend and they are already attached. I also only think of them as really good and best friends." I clarified and I could see Jungkook's tense shoulders relaxing. "I see. " He says.
"Hm. He's coming at noon or so. I'll introduce him and his boyfriend to you all they are really a cute couple." I said and the other 5 people heaved a sigh of relief as jungkook hugged me calmly. I patted his back in reassurance and we headed out for school.
When we entered the school everyone was looking at me and the boys.
Obviously, why would a stranger be walking with The BTS.
I really wanted to run but if I did the others would cage me up.
Sighing, I resorted to ignoring everyone gaze. We all had different first periods so we went separate ways.
On entering my class I see Jisoo who waved at me. Beside her was a girl. On taking a closer look, I recognized the girl.
"Rose!! ''
Rose turned towards me and stood up.
"Jimin!" She ran and hugged me.
"How have you been? " She asked.
"I'm great. Why are you here? "
"I'm a student here. I'm in the next class but I got transferred here just today." Rose said.
"You two know each other?"
Jisoo asks confused.
"We're cousins." Rose explains.
"Oh Rose! Baek and Chan are also coming to this school and guess what?!?"
"What?! "
"They are together at last!!!! "
I said and she screeched.
"OMG! At last. I really love the ChanBaek couple."

This is Rose

This is Rose

"I also have lovers Now." I told her honestly.
"Really. How's he? Handsome?"
She asked curiously.
"well.... "
And I told her my entire story.
"........"
"......."
"You really are unlucky. I can't and don't want to imagine myself in ur situation." Rose says with a sigh.
"Haha."
We talked for some time then the teacher came in.
"Everyone we have three new transfer students. Please introduce urself."
Rose went up and greeted everyone. After that the entrance door opened and there they stood.
Chanyeol and Baekhyun.
"Hello. I'm Byun Baekhyun and he's Park Chanyeol. Hope we all get along." Baekhyun says while smiling at me.
He walks up with Chan and they both hug me.
They sit beside me.
Me near the window then Baek, Chanyeol and Rose.
When it was the 10 minute break, we got canned coffee and chatted. I told them I'd introduce them to bts.
They were eager to meet them.
When it was time for lunch we headed to the canteen.
On entering the canteen I was greeted by the bts boys and the cane and hugged me one by one.
I introduced them to Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Rose.
They got along well. I really like a harmonious atmosphere.
When the day ended I said bye to my three siblings. Yeah. Chanyeol Is my uncles son. While Baekhyun Is Rose 's aunt's son. Rose is my grandmom's third son's daughter.
They are all my siblings.
On reaching the condo I was kissed the shit out by 6 horny guys. I was still not ready to go all the way with anyone so we slept after that. They are a really caring group. I know that I'm slowly falling for them.

Byun Baekhyun

Byun Baekhyun

Park Chanyeol

Park Chanyeol