First Day

Getting up early at 5 even though his classes started at 9, Jimin went to the bathroom to wash up. After refreshing himself he applied some day cream. Then he went out and goes to his closet. He took out a sky blue sweatshirt and black joggers. After wearing it, he leaves the room to go to the convenience store. He wanted to cook for himself so he had to buy materials. The self cook kitchen had everything except vegetable and etc. We had to buy our own materials.
Going into the cooking room, Jimin started making pancakes. After a good while a neat pile of 10 pancake slices were ready.
He turned off the electric stove and took off the pan to clean it up.
He then came back and arranged his pancake pile. Two servings were made. 5 slices in each serving. He decorated them with honey, vanilla cream in the middle of the slices and lastly it was touched up by blueberries.
He took a bite of the pancake and drowned in the taste.
When he was having his 3rd bite the kitchen door opened.
A really handsome man entered the cooking room.
When the man saw Jimin he looked mesmerized then he looked like he was blushing. He gave out a blush and then smiled and said, "Hello. I'm Jin."
Jimin stood up and introduced himself and gave a smile.
"It's rare for the dorm students to cook themselves." Jin said while starting to cook.
"Oh! I am a transfer student. I like cooking so I make my own breakfast even back at home. Unless I'm late." Jimin said.
"I see. The pancake looks really tasty. Can I have a bite?" Jin asks.
"Of course."
Jimin cuts a piece of his pancake and raises it near jin's mouth and it is slowly gobbled.
"Mmmm~ It's delicious." Jin compliments and Jimin blushes.
The two slowly bonded while eating and cooking. When it was 7 am Jimin excused himself and left Jin.
Meanwhile Jin was thinking of how cute that little pink fur ball was.
Entering his room Jimin headed towards his closet where his uniform was hung.

He put it on and started checking his bag for all the things he needed

He put it on and started checking his bag for all the things he needed. He then went to the bathroom and put on some sunscream and some peach lip balm. Combing his pink hair down Jimin leaves his room with his bag. He first heads for the principals office where he will be getting his ID.
After that he still had an hour so he heads for the library. When he went in he was greeted with a million books. The librarian was in awe looking at the angelic Jimin. She smiled and greeted him.
"Hi there new boy. I'm Jisoo. Nice to meet you."
Jimin looked at the pretty girl and smiled at her in response.
"Hello Senior, I am Park Jimin."
"Are you new here??" Jisoo asks.
"Yes. I am a transfer student and I'll be starting today."
"Oh! Then an advise from my side." Jisoo whispers.
Jimin goes closer due to curiosity.
"Never go near BTS" Jisoo warns.
"Who's BTS?" Jimin asks Jisoo while he looked confused.
"They are a 6 boy group. Each are the top students of some course.
The members are:
Kim Namjoon (rappers course)
Kim Seokjin or Jin(acting course)
Jung Hoseok or Hobi (dance course)
Min Yoongi or Suga(lyrics course)
Kim Taehyung or V ( visual course)
Jeon Jungkook (singing course)
----------
They are all top of the Top and all are from the richest families of Country B.
Very much admired by girls but boys try to stay away from them."
Jisoo says.
Jimin truly wanted to tell Jisoo that he had already met Jin. But he couldn't say it so he she'd silent tears. How Pitiful!
He borrowed a novel called "Not today."
He then left at he only had 30 minutes for class.
He dashed and reached for room H02.
When he did no one had arrived so Jimin sat near the window. It only had one seat. He enjoyed the wind blowing from the window. It made his pink fluffy hair sway with it as if dancing.
He put aside all thoughts and started reading his new book.
When it was 8:50 students came in and were awed by Jimins angelic looks. It followed on and at last the teacher came in. Jimin kept his book and took out his history book.
The history teacher was a female name Miss July.
She asked jimin to introduce himself.
Jimin got up and said, "Good Morning, I am Park Jimin. I truly hope we'll get along well." And for the finish, his angel smile.
And all the students had a nosebleed.
History class was interesting and Jimin took notes like crazy.
He was really interested in history of all these famous artists.
After the bell for the second period rang, everyone got up and wished miss July and started getting ready for Dance class. In took my stuffs and headed for the changing room. When I got out I went straight to the Dance room.
It was really big. It had mirrors on every corner.
There was a teacher waiting and she was checking the time.
She turned to Jimin and said, "You are the only one on time. Good. Close the door and lock it."
Jimin reflexively did as told. He also put covers on the little space of the door.
The teacher introduced herself as Miss Chris.
She told jimin to show her his dance.
And Jimin did. He danced to his own song which he made in his studio back at home.
"Lie by Park Jimin."