~ 1~

JUNGKOOKS POV
when we arrived inside of school we heard the girls screaming .its really anoying some of them are older than me and theyr fucking calling me oppa .
The i saw three boys standing infront  and i locked my eyes with one of them . Hes really beautyful -Ewww wtf im fuxking stright for fucking gods sake . but then he just gived me a smirk and runned of with hes friends . Who the fuck is he . I was spacing out  and i didnt realize  that i was hard  fuck it  then i saw my girlfriend Lisa coming close to me and kissed me .i returnet the kiss roughtly .i grabed her hand and pushed her inside the bathroom and i started  to fuck her roughtly while choking her.
.

Taehyung and Jimin had the same  subject Math . while jin had  Biology.

ughh math sucks .Taehyung said anoyed while resting his head in the school bank
Jimin was also resting hes head in hes palms and he was staring in the green head boy who was on the other side.

Sudenly the door of classroom opened  wide
Jungkook you are 10 minutes late . the teacher said watching him while glaring
Do i look like i fucking care Jungkook said annoyed  while sitting next to Yoongi .

The teacher was explain some shit problems  on the board . the she spoke Taehyungs name to come and to solve the exercise.
Jimin saw  that  Taehyung  was sleeping .

Tae wake up teacher is calling your name
what the fuck Jimin let me sleep Taehyung said still eyes closed
KIM TAEHYUNG WAKE UP AND COME TO THE  INFRONT OF THE BOARD the teacher yelled .
Taehyung woke up huriedly and went in front  he  was smart at maths even tho he didnt like it he solvet the exercise and then turned around hes eyes was stuck again with the boy he saw erlier  . very well Taehyung you can go sit  now the teacher said . As  Taehyung was ready to walk he thought would be fun to tease the black haired  boy so he bite hes lip and walked twards hes chair while waving hes hips .

Jungkook was staring at Taehyung so he wasnt hearing Yoongi who was talking to him . Yoo Kook where are you staring at? Yoongi teases while Jungkook   massaged hes neck akwardly  . Nowhere  dude and with that he restet hes head in hes palms

Tae Jungkook was staring at your ass . Jimin  said wispering in taes ear    . Hah who doesnt want this Taebooty Taehyung said while taching his ass . Tae hes stright and he has a girlfriend . shes a bitch  a pain in the ass . she bully all the girls and boys who have an eye to Jungkook. Wow Jiminie thats interesting hmmm so hes straight and  he has a girlfriend  ,  hmmm than he was staring at my ass . i dont think hes stright at all Taehyung says smirking  and ill proove that  . Tae dont mess with him  hes the devill himself belive me .
Ohhh devill huh ? well see