~3~

THIS CHAPTER IS SMUT  SO IF U FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE DONT READ🔞

I saw Lisa gettin in the bathroom  so i grabet her waist and kissed her rougtly .

mm.. Jungkook oppa she moaned while she hoped in me  her legs crossing around my waist as i squished her ass . she got off of me and started to unbuckle my pants she pushed them off revealing my hard cock (OMG AM I REALLY WRITING THIS HOLLY CRAP IM SO EMBARRASED RN)

she started to suck my tip making me angry for teasing like that so i grabed her hairs and pushed my whole cock inside her mouth  i started to fuck her mouth fast  while she keept moaning sendin vibrations in me . i closed my eyes  enjoying this than i started to imagine a bout Taehyung and how good he will look getting mouth fucked like that .

i started to feel myself shaking and i was a bout to come . Lisa keept  bobing her head up and down till i came with a groan - Ugh so good baby boy.

i opened my eyes wide witb what i said
Jungkook what the fuck. Lisa yelled .
im sorry baby i said as i kissed her it was a mistake . It better be oppa she said .

Then we heard the bell ring .
oppa how a bout for another round huh. she said sucking my lip..
what a slut you are baby girl i said as pushed her in the wall...

AND JUST LIKE THAT THEY STARTED TO DO THE DIRTY AGAIN..
😪 (I dont like Liskook)

TAEHYUNGS POV
Wow he was so red and angry when i touched  him  . and he got a boner . Mr jeon fucking stright runned out  out of class in anger . i gues he had called his bitch to suck him of  .
Its really funn to tease him .im doing this becouse i want to know how far would he  resist to me .

yeah i have crush one him actually from the start hes hott and ugh . a fucking daddy material . i'd like to be fucked by him .

while i was in my own world the bell ring  i saw yoonmin close to each other like soooo so close so i got in the midle

Sorry to interupt but i and Jimin have to go somwhere right Jimin?i said
Jimin was red like tomato  so we rushed out leaving  the Yoongi boy anoyed in the class.

I saved your life midget i said to Jimin laughting loud .
shut up we was a bout to kiss and you interupted .
im sorry midget but you was so embarrased that you could have burst like bomb
yahh okay okay whatever my savior bff
lets go find Jin hyung in caffeteria
.

yo so this is not a long chapter tho .but ill make sure the next will be .💜 bye