~6~

TAEHYUNGS POV

i feelt jungkooks eyes on my thights all entire class (what a perv lol)
than an idea poped in my mind i threw the pen down from the desk then i taped jungkooks arm
U_um jungkookie can you grab my pen down the table pls?
fuck of get it yourself he said anoyed .
but if i bend down the others will see my ass i said .
Tae shut up i dont care .
okay than Jungkook i got up and as i slowly started to bend down i feelt a hand grabing my arm and pushing me in the chair .
Ill get it jungkook said as he bend down

JUNGKOOK POV

he was a bout to strip down i grabet his hand and i said to him that ill get it for him .
the reason why i did that is that i didnt want the others to see his plump ass .what am i even saying oh god .
i bend down to get hes pen than i turned my head to his thight i wanted to bite those so badly .
Than i feelt taehyungs hand grabing my hair as he lowered his head a little on the desk than he wispered -to needy arent you daddy? than he started to open his legs .
at that moment my face was burning of what he did i feelt myself getting hard . i got up fast i handed him his pen . than i asked the teacher permission to go to the restroom . she nooded and i walked as fast as i can .

why am i feeling like this ,why cant i punch him to death and to leave me alone , i do like what his doing very very much . fuck im again hard from him . i dont want to call Lisa to fix it im going to deal with this myself .

Th
i maked him hard my plan worked . hes so gay but dont want to admid it . this time im gonna fix what i did to him myself i smirked
i asked for permision from the teacher to and i runned to the bathroom . i saw jungkook washing his hands the i got inside i locked the bathrooms door .
than i removed my shirt and i got close to jungkook .

Jk:why the hell are you shirtles

Th: pfft as you don't like it

Jk:no i don't
i'm stright just for you to know

Th:than why is your hand holding my butt?
he watched me eyewide not noticing hes hand in my ass.
he removed his hand fast as i grabet him by the collar and kissed him rougtly he quickly responded grabing the back of head and pined me in the wall.

WARNING SMUT HERE MY BISHES

Jungkook removed his shirt and started kissing taehyung roughtly again .
i started to unbutton his pants and i pushed them down with his boxers to . revealing his big hard cock i saw him watching at me with lostfull eyes . and that fucking turned me on more (Im fucking feeling embarrased again god help )
i grabet his dick pumping it than i took the whole dick inside my mouth i started to boob my head as fast as i can trying not to choke and than he was moaning a mess grabing my hairs tight . i feelt his dick twiching i knowed he was close than i started to suck slowly .
Jk
i feelt so much pleasure the way he suck my cock so good so pleasurable he was moaning in my dick and sended shivers in me i was close but the he started to suck slowly and this maked me angry so i started to mouthfuck him . y-yeah baby boy so good for daddy your mouth is taking me so good fuckk i cummed with a groan and he swallowed all my cumm and smiled at me .

Your cumm tastes good daddy taehyung said winking . and your not as stright as you said.gotta go now the we are late i said kisding him deep once again as he responsed deeply to.

I -i fucked with a boy
no fuck i was sucked of from a boy it feelt like heaven and the way tae kissed me is so good

i got inside inside the class and taehyung was watching me smiling my heart melted watching his smile.
why are you smiling ?i said a little cold not wanting to show emotions to him.
idk he responded .
than i said something i never thought i could have said - will you come to my place today baby boy?!
my eyes sparkled hearing my crush ( yeah my crush i like jungkook) saying to go with him in his place and he called me baby omg

hmm? yes or no?
y-ye-yes jungkook i-i will i said blushing .

its my first time watching tae blushing and stutering he looks cute i want to squish hes cheeks and kiss him deeply while hugging him .

Thats what i did . i dint give a shit a if i was in class with teacher and the others we melt in the moment (an . No one saw them dont worry)
this time i feelt loved to . i forgot for my girlfriend ,my one night stands everything this boy is making me crazy .