~2~

The bell rang and all walked out of class. i told Jimin to wait for me in the caffeteria  with Jin he nods and walked out . the green hair boy  went after Jimin  . i saw him the whole class he was eyefucking Jimin   hehe midget got a crush lol . then i aproached the chair of the black haires boy  he was scrolling in the phone and was a bout to go out i blocked his way and i pushed him in the wall while greeting him . -Hi Daddy .
im Taehyung .
Jungkook was shocked by the others action so he started to play it cool .- Hi baby boy im Jungkook  and you better open my way before i  pound on your little hole mercely . Jungkook pushed Taehyung aside while lefted him wide eyed and mouth open .

TAEHYUNGS POV
WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPEND . i runned out of class and  i went in caffeteria i aproached my bffs  and they whas watching me weirdly. Taehyung baby why are you all red Jin said tuching my cheeks . do you have fever?
He propably have done something with Jungkook.  Jimin  said and  slaped his arm . shut up midget . wow my Taetae have a crush Jin said smirking . Wtf no i said. Dont curse at me young boy  Jin hyung said . Sorry eomma i said as we started to eat .
As i finished eating my eyes aproached Jungkook  kissing a girl and she was in his lap .  i think shes his girlfriend i bet they both cheat each other . huh bad combinations.
I just have one reason more to play with mr.stright .
The bell rang  and for next subject i have  English  Jimin and i  got inside fist . So midget lets switch seats i sit with Jungkook and you with Yoongi i said giving him a wink . I will do this just for you Jimin said while blushing . yeah yeah i said .
The teacher went in and all sat down . then i spoke . Teacher can i sit next to Jungkook ? she noded . i saw Jungkook waching me with forrowed eyebrows  so i  just smiled at him . On the other side Yoonmin couple was flirting . hehe i made a shipp name cuz they both  look good . .
the teacher was explaining the boring lesons so i turned to Jungkook he was scrolling in his phone
JUNGKOOKS POV
I feelt a pair of eyes in me so i turnwd and saw  the boy uhm how was hes name?
oh Taehyung he was staring at me  i want to punch his face  so bad right now .
END POV
I was staring at Jungkook haha i saw in hes looks he was anoyed . i started to think what should i do to make him angry . so something lighted in my mind . at that moment he had hes head down so i reached my hand down and i grabed his  crotch while paliming it. he shoot his  head up wide eyed and i was smirking i leaned in his ear as i moaned -Do yo like that daddy?

I was sleeping when i felt a hand palming my crotch i feelt my Jungo waking up i had a fucking boner  . i saw Tae smirking hes fucking craizy . 

DADDY ? your hard ! he said as he burst in laught and the class attention was to us  the teacher yelled and i was angry i  stood up andcovered my boner  i walked out and called Lisa so she could fix this shit
how the fuck is possible to gett hard from a boy when your stright?