me

1952 🍒☎️

. ˚

* *     ⊹ ˚ .   .

⊹ · ✧  but i keep thinking about
how things might not work out like  * *

.    ⊹ ✦   ✵      *

you think they will

* .  ·

.     *                 ✧

the sun won't shine, birdsong pass as if the melody can't glide through the air as it once did. the breeze moving her hair softly away from the cheekbones which had become so much more prominent over the previous weeks. 

the thoughts were engulfing her up like a large teddy bear but more suffocating, the wandering look in his eyes that she saw, the desire to flee the conversation written on his face. 

"you're kidding, right?" kaia asks, her voice shaking for the hundredth time, as his eyes meet hers. 

"no, kaia, it's over." he slowly turns away, trying to hide the sadness in his eyes.

"i guess it is," she gulps down a sob as he walks away. her heart breaks into tiny little pieces, tears blurring her vision. but it's what happens to great love when the expectations are too high.

the rough shaking of her shoulder wakes her up from this living nightmare that continuously repeats in the back of her head. "babyy, are you okay?" noah drags out.

her hazel-green dreamy eyes meet his, and she feels the warmth shoot through her veins. the relief that he hasnt left her, the confirmation he loves her, and it was just a simple negative thought that she pushes to the back of her head.  

a simple thought that lingers, because afterall she just keeps thinking about how things might not work out like, you think they will.

in 1952🍒☎️❞