and

1952 🍒☎️

. ˚

* *     ⊹ ˚ .   .

⊹ · ✧  dont wanna let you go
just thought id let you know  * *

.    ⊹ ✦   ✵      *

its always, it always, its always,
different than the movies. 

* .  ·

.     *

the night was a special kind of blackness, the kind that wants only to hold the stars and help them to shine all the brighter. it was the softness that the pair to silently but comfortably rest and let their heart go to its steady rhythm. it was beautiful.

but all kaia was engrossed in, was the boy steadily seated beside her. 

his tousled dark brown hair, mesmerising deep brown eyes, and his usual playful smile had been plastered across his face. 

his body was warm and reassuring as he hugged her, comforting to the touch. and his lips brushed her ear as he whispered, "i really do love you."

"i love you more" she mumbled, looking up to meet his eyes which were swarming with nothing but love. "noah, i dont wanna let you go, just thought id let you know" 

she looked down, towards the floor, "its always different in the moves..."

"and i dont either, kaia" he mumbed back, placing small but sweet butterfly kisses on her forehead. "but as long as we have each other, we can make our own beautiful movie."

in 1952🍒☎️❞