<3

1952 🍒☎️

˚

* *     ⊹ ˚ .   .

⊹ · ✧  dont wanna let you go
just thought id let you know  * *

.    ⊹ ✦   ✵      *

its always, it always, its always, 
different than the movies.

* .  ·

.     *

it had been, what, 1 week since she walked out. and waking up for both, was really harsh especially knowing their dreams were better than reality. they were left this lonely feeling of detachment. 

but after all, they only seemed to stand in the same spot their fights occurred, again. 

noah and kaia seemed to have a silent conversation as they stared into each other's eyes. but she was the one to break it, as she looked away, tears threatening to blur her vision. when a hand encircles hers, her eyes snap up to meet his, swimming the same pool of suffering. 

"k-kaia" he sniffled loudly. he had been crying. bloodshot eyes, quivering lips, puffy eyes, he looked terrible. but to her, he stood flawless despite everything. "i'm sorry." his hand reached out to wipe a tear that had fallen. "i was such a douchebag, fucked up really bad. and i know you probably wont-"

"noah, dont. its not only your fault" she comforted, "what matters is, we eventually just worked it out.  

his eyes managed to glow in the poorly lit room, and he pulled her a little closer by the waist, "thank god, i could never stand being away from you." he gently kissed her forehead, "because, i love you."

"-you really mean that?" her pink lips turn up into a tiny smile, as he holds her tightly to his chest. "yes, i do." he whispers, capturing her lips into a kiss that felt just right.

in 1952🍒☎️❞