Matatagi!

Short story.
"Matatagi!"

[If they have power or should we say quirk]

Sakura POV
The girl teacher is now pissed. Who is this rude teacher? I hate her. Its not my fault gosh!!

" im not a guy who meddle in others business but its not her fault." A boy speak as he lands in the ground from the tree?

The teacher shout

"Who are you? Im your teacher!!" Then the teacher didn't  move.

"Forget everything that happened and go back inside." As he said those the teacher walk inside and i looked at him.

"Thank you" i smiled at him.

"Don't  talk to me im harmful" he said in a bored tone.

"Why would i be scared of someone who save me? You know your so cool" i said in awe of what he did.

"How did you do that."  He looked back and walk away.

"Thats my quirk" there, he  walk and i shout.

"Wait!! Whats your name?" I asked.

"I told you im harmful you should stay away from me." He seat again in the tree branch.

I make my self fly and i sit in the branch beside him.

"So? A bad guy never tell others they were bad. Can we be friends?" He try to look at me and amazed.

"You somehow can command people?" He nodded.

"Great!! I can command living things that cant speak!!" He look  at me.

"Not beleaving?" I control the branch we were seating at and it form a comfy chair.

He smiled as my pink hair wave because  of the air and he looked amazed.

"Hmm im matatagi and you are?"

I smiled. "Im sakura nozaki.  You know? What do you think our childs quirk will be? That would be powerful right?" He is blushing.

I blush as i prosessed what i have said.

"Nonono dont think like that i- ah  ahmm-"he look away.

"For sure their quirk will be amazing. Having a mother and father like us their quirk will somehow have a mixture of our quirk?" I blush really hard as i heard the word 'their' its pertaining to many.

"Why are you blushing sakura? Did i say something wrong?" He is blushing too.

"Matatagi!!"

The end

Mha story of mine inspired haha ^-^