1

Sinb's POV

"princess eunbella wake up now" one of the workers told me as she was trying to wake me up. "y-yes what is it?" I asked "your family is already having a breakfast with the royal family from sweden" she said "then?" I asked "you need to be there and you're super late already"she said.

My eyes were widen because of that news "this can't be happening the queen would punish me for this!" I said

AFTER A FEW MINUTES....

"excuse me queen," i said "oh princess you may sit down" my mom answered me. I was slowly sitting down.  "so this is your daughter, she looks pure and gorgeous" the King of sweden said as he was smiling at me, I bowed while smiling back at them. "I see, it's the first time I saw her, and her beauty amazes me already father" the other handsome guy told his dad. ~omg he must be the prince~ I said to my mind.

We had a royal breakfast together, we had a long conversation and I wonder why they visited us. 

While I was sitting down in the balcony in the very top of our castle..

I was singing my favorite song Adele when we were young, I am not supposed to sing this kind of songs but I fell inlove with the lyrics

I was singing my favorite song Adele when we were young, I am not supposed to sing this kind of songs but I fell inlove with the lyrics. Thats why I wanted to be all alone when I sing. 

And after I sang the last chorus someone suddenly clapped. I turned my head and found out that the Prince of Sweden was listening to me all along since the time I started singing. "oh, why are you here prince?" I asked "Well nothing, I heard you singing when I was in the other balcony" he said while smiling. "oh really, I'm really sorry, my voice might broke your eardrums" I said then chuckled "no you didn't your voice was so good smooth and soothing."he said "well if that's a compliment, thankyou" I said then smiled. 

I moved forward and free my arms and feel the air as it touches me. "well you like the view and air here?" he asked "yes" I said as I closed my eyes. "may I join you, princess?" he asked. I opened my eyes and faced him "sure, just close your eyes and feel the air, listen to the birds sing" I said. "let's do it together" he said. I was shocked when he held my hands all of a sudden, and he closed his eyes, and I did the same thing.

 I was shocked when he held my hands all of a sudden, and he closed his eyes, and I did the same thing

-I update every sunday sooo pls. Follow me. Give staaaars!