8

Later that day

I was at the grocery store, brookie is with me to guide me cause I'm still ignorant in their world, BTW brookie still have no idea that I'm just a character in a book, and he better not know.

Suddenly my marriage ring that is from eunwoo started to shimmer like its extraordinary shimmers, it releases white lights. I was shocked so is brookie, "eunbella, what was that?" He asked "I don't know, this is the first time" I said and we kept starring at the ring for a long time.

Suddenly "sorry sir"said by one guy to another guy and as we moved our heads we saw this guy. I was so shocked it is eunwoo starring at us "jeez man what's with the stare" brookie mumbled. I turned my head and starting walking fast while pulling brookie with me.

"Why are you in a hurry? This isn't last minute shopping" brookie asked but I didn't mind him, as I look to my left side I still can see eunwoo following us and he's stare is too scary to look at what is wrong with him?

"Oh" I said then stopped "what is it?" Brookie asked "I forgot my money  at the house can you go back there?" I asked him "oh man, that is solo wrong, don't do this ever again"he said "I will" I said then smiled.

Brookie started walking  away, and when he was no where to be seen I moved my head to the left side, but eunwoo is no longer there. Someone touched my shoulder and I moved my head immediately and I flinched a little "you looking for me?" He asked "eu-eunwoo why are you here?" I asked "we need to go back to our kingdom right now and get married" he said "I'm not going back there, I'm not gonna marry you" I said. He held my arms and straight up glared at me "yes you will" he said.

"Please stop it hurts" I said "eunbella we don't belong here, we are just characters in a book" he said with a louder voice now. "Character in a book?" Suddenly brookies voice appeared. "B-brookie?" I asked "did you hear all of that?" I asked "can I get the keys of my car? So I can go back in the house?" He said.

I moved as fast as I can and hand him the keys "here" I said he thanked me and walked out in silence. "I bet he heard us"eunwoo said "a guy like him will never be in love with you, and if he does you won't last long, cause he's a real human and were just imaginary characters you can't marry him" eunwoo said.

Tears flow down to my cheeks "but I-I love him" I said "BUT I LOVE HIM EUNWOO I LOVE HIM SO MUCH" I shouted at eunwoo and cried in front of him. "I wish I was a real human too so that I can marry him"I said while crying.

- well this story is still one shot but a sad plot