6

THE NEXT DAY...

I was really asleep and the sun-rays woke me up. I rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms bended my back while sitting down, and suddenly the big blanket that me and jhonbrook just fell from my chest. I saw my self shirtless and bottomless too, im fully naked. Then I suddenly remembered what happened last night.

but what hurts me the most is that he said it was just a friendly sex. I dont know but my mood changes from shocked to sad and broke im such a dramatic bitch.

Jhonbrook woke up, he opened his eyes and saw me "oh you, whats your name again? princess?" he said then chuckled. "hey sit down, Im gonna tell you something." I said in a serious tone. He sat down "ok what is it? i'll listen to you your highness" he said while smiling in a sarcastic way while looking into my eyes in a romantic way. "cut it out, this is serious" I said.

The sarcastic smile he has just vanished turned into a very serious expression "well this is it, I wasn't lying when I told you I was a princess of Europe" I said, "mmmm okay" he said "uhm, I escaped from our kingdom cause I'm getting married" I explained "what? your fiance must be so angry" he said "no, he doesn't even know we are getting married" I said. "wha-? say what?" he asked.

"our marriage is arrange, there's no love in between, we don't love each other, but i think he's attracted to me though cause im too pretty" I said "well yes you are" he said, I smiled "okay I'll continue" I said then he nodded. and my brothe-"he cut me out. "btw its really hard to get married if the both of you don't love each other" He said. "let me explain you nuts" I said.

"My brother really wanted to be the King, so instead of getting married and proclaimed as the new Queen and my husband would be the New King of our kingdom, I left my place just to grant my brother's biggest wish" I said. "awh sweet" he said "well I hope so" I said with a sad face,

"awh dont be sad" he said, then rubbed my cheek softly "look, its a very big decision you made, this is life changing decision. But for me you need to clarify things while its still early" He said. "well I'm not going back there, I know they're now looking for me everywhere, but I promised myself I'll never go back there no matter what" I said. Tears suddenly flow down to my cheeks. He hugged me silently and softly.

And in silence someone just knocked on the door

"Jeon Jhonbrook? we have a warrant of arrest for you because of drugs, you are ordered to stay silent and explain your side at the police station" the guy from outside said "wha-what? drugs?" I said. "shhhh i'll give you a plan tell this to them."

AFTER A FEW SECONDS....

I opened the door. "yes what is it?" I asked them, I saw this 3 tall guys wearing a weird uniform "we are police is Jeon Jhonbrook here?" he asked, "j-jeon what?" I asked. One of them showed me a picture of jhonbrook "him, do you know him?" he asked, "well I just moved here in Korea yesterday and you know I didn't meet him, I don't know him" I said.

"check her house" that one police guy said, they all came in and I tried to block them, "wait what are you people doing?" I asked "look maam we have the authority to come in we have a warrant of arrest" he said. "well Okay" I said.

AGAIN AFTER FEW MINUTES...

"see he's not here, i'll help you guys find him, i'll report to you if I found him already" I said then smiled. "well thankyou maam, we need to go now" they said "bye" I said then they walked out from my house.

then after a while, jhonbrook showed himself from the attic "are they gone?" he asked then I nodded, then he jumped off "that was close" he said. I was looking at his face with a serious and curious expression "what?" He asked "nothing" I answered.

He smiled at me with his bunny teeth showing up, "look you don't have to worry, those police misunderstood me" he explained, then I nodded.

-SOME DETAAAAAAAILS