5

Johnbrook and I slept on the same bed, since this new house of mine is still lacking of furnitures, and only got one bed. 

My back was facing jungkook, I was nearly going to sleep, but suddenly he backhugged me "uhm brookie what are you doing?" I asked "I said when I stay here I'd be horny" he said. He tightens the backhugged till I felt his reproductive organ (dck). "WHAT IS THAT?!" I asked loudly, I was trying to escape from the hug "shhh I'll be gently, let me handle this" he said "no i'm a princess I should be virgin not until Im married." I explained "well I dont care" he said.

He sat down so am I, he kissed me passionately and I bit into his kiss, we exchanges kisses for a few minutes, while kissing he slowly unbutton my dress, and he started licking my nipples and sucking them. "mmmMmMmmMmMmmMmmMMMMmmMmmM" I moaned "you like it?" He whispered in a very sexy way "i-i do" I said.

He was going lower and lower till he reach my reproductive organ (vgna), he started licking it and spitting his saliva on it. "OOOHHH BROOKIE THAT FEELS SOOO GOOODDDD" I moaned and moaned and moaned. 

He stood up and pulled me, we exchange kisses again this time, he removed his shirt unbutton his pants. "go down" he said, he held my head and push it down. I kneel down and I saw his dick "brook this-this- this is big"  I said "well I dont care start sucking it." he said.

I held his dick and started masturbating it, as I started sucking it, I looked up and watched brookie, he was looking at me with his tongue out and gives me a very seductive stare, it motivated me to do better. He started moaning as I go faster and harder.

And suddenly he carry me and land me to the chair. I was sitting on him, we were exchanging kisses again, but suddenly I felt this big thing came into me. My eyes became full white as I felt that super nice feeling I shouted as I moan "shhhh you're going to be fine" he said 

He goes from slow to mild to fast to faster to fastest it was soooo good I moaned and moaned and moaned, I saw his sweat flowing fastly through his body and sticks to my body too.

He carried me while his dick was still in my vagina, and then he just jumped onto the bed making me on top of him, and as we land that very hard but great feeling came, his dick really came through me and I moaned loudly again. He goes faster again, then he pulled my head and started kissing me while doing his job.

After a while like 10 minutes of that pose, he removed his dick and told me to kneel down, I kneel down and he started masturbating his dick infront my face, and his sperm started flashing anywhere as he  was already satisfied.

"that was a friendly sex don't mind" he said, I fell asleep as I felt like my vagina is like tortured 

-well sex scenes are just starting heeere

-vahvi