III. ForthBeam (1)

Beam's POV

It was the second day of our first year in University and I was eager to spend it with a few beautiful women of my choice. However, my best friend, Phana, just had drag me with him to attend the moon and star gathering.

"Ai'Pha, why don't you just go on ahead with Kit. You don't need me here. I'll only bother you when I get bored," I whined trying to remove his arm from my neck.

They were just walking leisurely like models on a runway while I was struggling for my freedom. Pha sighed, "He will only agree to come if you're there. Please just go with me. I don't wanna be there."

"Well neither do I! Just find someone to replace you."

He rolled his eyes, "I tried but the seniors said that the whole medical faculty is hell bent on having me as the moon."

Since we thought the meeting is about to start, we took the shortcut through the field, not minding the exhausted engineering students. Weaving through the sea of fellow juniors, a few confused, surprised and annoyed looks were thrown our way. They were just finished picking their star and moon representatives who  stepped out of the crowd. As expected, they're attractive. Both tall and eye-catching. Despite wearing jogging pants and a crew neck shirt you can tell that the star has slim legs and a wide waist, complemented by a voluptuous bust. Definitely my type.

I winked at her as she glanced our way, sensing a disturbance from the back. Her giggle caught the attention of the engineering moon, making him turn his piercing gaze towards us as we left the field.

By the time we reached the practice hall a handful of faculty representatives  were conversing with one another to pass the time. We stood near the back with the engineering faculty representatives who arrived a minute later. Joining Pring, the star of our faculty, we were followed by the late comers. The engineering star spoke first. "Hi, I'm Bella and this is Forth. We're from the engineering faculty. We saw you crossing the field during our SOTUS meeting."

She shook hands with Pha. "Yeah, sorry for disturbing. We were kind of in a rush. I'm Phana and this is Pring. We're the representatives of the medical faculty. These two over here are Beam and Kit," He pointed to each of us respectively then lowered his voice, referring to me. "Be careful of that one. He likes you."

I smacked his head then showed her my megawatt smile. "Guilty."

Shaking my hand, she chuckled. "I'm flattered but my girlfriend probably wouldn't be happy to hear that." Our mouths hung open as she waved to a girl with braided hair sitting on one of the picnic tables with twins who were bickering in whispers. The said girlfriend waved back and sent a flying kiss, looking pink.

"Damnnnn, you two are cute," Phana stated to which we all nodded in agreement. After mocking me and laughing for quite some time, they all settled in their own conversation. Pha talking with Bella while Kit was with Pring. Seeing that Forth looked a little out of place, I decided to approach him.

"Hey there," I smiled, offering my hand for him to shake. He took a step closer taking my hand into his tanned one. Being this close to him enabled me to breathe in his scent, smelling lavender with a hint of sandalwood. It was the first time I've been so affected by someone's scent. His scent was enticing, strong but not overbearing. I subconsciously stepped closer, wanting to savor this moment. 

Lub dub   Lub dub 

"Ahhh." He tried to cover up the sound of shock by clearing his throat then looked back at me with a curious expression. "You're from the medical faculty, right?" 

I nodded, amused as he quickly took back his hand and shoved them in his pockets looking a bit nervous. 

"So, what kind of doctor do you want to be?" 

My smile widened, "A cardiologist. I have always wanted to help those who have heart complications ever since I can remember."

"Ah, that's nice. It's hard but it would be worth it in the end to be able to save lives or at least alleviate pain."

Humming in response, I nodded, agreeing to his statement.

Genuinely curious, I asked, "Now that I've answered your question, how about you? Why do you want to be an engineer?"

He looked up thoughtfully for a bit before answering, "My parents have been suggesting that I take engineering since I was a kid. I didn't take it seriously but I grew fond of math and robotics, so I thought why not.  Anyway, I don't have any other course in mind that I want to take."

Before I could say anything, the facilitator called for everyone's attention. "Ok, everyone. May you please settle down on the floor as we are about to begin."

He turned to smile at me then waved his hand. "Well, I better go. It was nice meeting you."

Returning his smile, I replied, "Yeah, me too." Then he went off to join the other moon and stars. 

I have been with many women. Cute, sexy, tall, and petite. I've tried them all but who knew that a short conversation with a handsome, serious engineering student could pique my interest in something that I never would have thought to try.

______________________________________
Would anyone be interested in a TaeTee zombie fic?
Just wondering. Hehe.

I love BL♥️💕❤️