Chapter 7

I'm back with a new chapter~! Chapter 7 is on Raito's point of view. So do not be confuesed! Heehee~! Seems like things are going steamy >< Anyway, enjoy this chapter~! Do please follow, subscribe, vote and spread it to your friends and family if you enjoyed this chapter! Please leave feedbacks whether you like this and areas I can improve on! So ya, enjoy~!

Chapter 7

/Raito’s POV/

She is lying. Mio is lying. After all this years, she is lying. She never lied to me. Mio, what’s going on in your mind? Are you getting tired of me? We have not met since that day. What are you doing right now? I sighed as I walk down the hallway.

‘ Good work Mio. I know I can trust you. Anyway, how is the preparation? Is everything fine at your side?’ This voice. Sakamaki Tougo. But wait. Mio? What does he mean by preparation?

Yes, everything is going as planned.’ Plan?

That’s good. But are you sure about this? You might be doing things that you hate and end up betraying him. You can still change your mind.’ Betray? Who? What are they talking about?

Yes, that’s true. But if it’s mean completing this mission. If it’s for Reinhart-sama’s sake and the sake of peace and harmony, I am willing to betray Raito to protect all of this. So, I won’t change my mind.’ Betray me? These words struck me like lighting.

I am willing to betray Raito. These words kept ringing inside my head. Mio, are you really going to betray me? Mio. Argh, my head hurts. I can feel my heart crying with my eyes. So this is what Mio has been doing. I know Mio has always been meeting up with him but Ii always just brush it of since I believed in Mio. Yet, now this. Mio what are you trying to do?

Betray me? Ne Mio, if you are really to betray me for that Sakamaki Tougo. If you are going to betray me in exchange for his happiness, I shall grant you your wish. If it’s your wish to be with him, I will grant you your wish. It’s over.

9.15pm

‘Mother, I was told by Camellia you are looking for me. Do you need me?’

‘Ah, Raito. Just in time. Come and have a drink with me.’ My mother spoke in an alluring and seductive voice as she offers me a glass of vampire juice. ‘Oh, and if it’s just the two of us, address me as Cordelia ne? Raito?’

‘Yes. Cordelia.’ I took the vampire juice that she offered me and gulped it down.  Normally, I will reject her since I want to stay loyal to Mio forever. But today. Things have changed.

‘Raito, is something the matter?’ You looked upset. Won’t you tell me what’s bothering you?’ She questioned as she wraps her arm around my neck and caress my face gently while kissing me as long the along the way.

‘Nothing is the matter. Ne Mother, today I am in the mood. Why don’t we…?’ I pinned her down and caress her. This is not me. I want to stop. But…it does not matter anymore. If Mio does not want me. If Mio hates me. It does not matter who is the girl in front of me anymore.

‘Oh? Raito you seem energetic today. Sure, I don’t mind playing with my Raito tonight. Oh and Raito, its Cordelia.’ She spoke seductively. Her voice is disgusting.

‘Yes, Cordelia.’ I lowered myself and kissed her neck as I bare my fang and sunk them into her pale skin. This sweet blood. Her sweet blood is flowing inside me. Ah, how pleasuring. Power began to rise inside of me. Ah, her blood is incredibly sweet and delicious. Yet, somehow it disgusts me.

‘Raito! How could you?!’ Mio barged in and gave me a slap across the face. Her face is twisted in pain and sadness. Am I the cause of it? Or is she just pissed at my actions and she is unhappy with it.

‘What are you talking about?’ I taunted her. Wait what am I saying? ‘Don’t you always do this too? With that guy?’ That’s not what I want to say. I want to ask why did you say that. ‘So, does it even matter what am I doing?’ No stop. ‘Moreover, compared to your filthy tasteless blood, Cordelia’s blood is sweeter than any other chocolate.’ That’s not true. Mother’s blood is not sweet. It’s disgusting.

‘Don’t play dumb. I have seen you. With him. Sakamaki Tougo, also known as Karlheinz. My father. Together. Scheming. To betray me.’