.:Chapter 12: Your his... WHAT?! (part 2):.

So I might make this into three part, let me know if I should do that! Also tell me if you want the villains to attack and how soon and I will do that ^^! Hope you enjoy!!

Mina's Pov*new pov for a change*

.:earlier that day before Bakugou chased Midoriya:.

That was adorable how Bakugou was helping Midoriya! I feel bad that I have to do this buuuut...

~.:flashback:.~

"So you would help me right?", I asked her over the phone. "Well yeah, it should be fine and funny to see their faces pff", she replies in a joking manner. "So you know the plan, right?", I asked her just to make sure so it won't backfire. "Yes, for the thousandth time I know what I'm doing. You've gone over it six times with me already, shouldn't you be in bed?", she asked me and checked the time to see it's almost three in the morning. "Oh shoot! Your right! Cya later fluffles", I said to her and heard a grunt as a response.

~.:end of flashback:.~

'Ack she should be hear sooon!',  I thought enthusiastically and just on time my phone dinged signaling that she's here. I walked out the doors to the dorms and made sure no one noticed me, I walked around to the side and met up with someone who could help this whole thing sail. "Hi there Sar!", I said happily as she stood up and patted off her legs. "Why do you need me?", she asked and cocked her head to the side. "Well you like horror right?", I asked and she nodded her head. "You like scaring people, riiiight?", I asked again. "YES GOSH DANGIT! But why the fluff you need me?", she said and hissed a bit at the end. "Well foxo, your good at scaring people even if you don't mean to. You even scared Tokoyami of all people, he's hard to scare!", I yelled raising my hands. "All a girl does is sneeze from a bird feather landing on your nose and zap near the poor guy!", she says to no one in particular. "Listen, you know how to scare someone so I need ya to try and scare everyone but me. Got it?", I said more of a pleadish way. "Fiiine, if it stops your begging", she said irritated. "YAY!", I yelled then she walked away to get ready.

I walked back inside to see people chilling," hey Mina, hold long does it take your game to get set up?", Kami asked me. "Well I was waiting till a important piece got here but the shipping people lost it", I said which was a lie of course. "That sucks", says Sero then flops on Denki and Kiri. "Ooo! My turn", I say and lightly fall on them and just on cue the lights turn off and some scream. "What happened?!", yells Ura. "A power outage?", says Todoroki. "Damn building", Bakugou says and lights up his hands along with Todoroki and Mido glowing green from his electricity. "Didn't know you could do that Deku", Ura says while we all looked at Mido. "Neither did I-", he stops all of a sudden. "Midoriya?", Iida says worried. He starts to back away and shaking his head,"n-no, no, no no no nonononononooooooo", he says and runs off yelling no. "MIDORIYA?!", Bakugou and Iida say but just as Midoriya was far enough his light goes off. "What the hell happened!?", Bakugou says while shaking a bit, and just then evil laughter erupts and a big thud. "That's it! I'm finding the nerd!", Bakugou says and runs off the way he went. "We all should stay here just in case", Iida says. "Who's all here?", asked Sero. We check around and only see me, Sero, Iida, Todoroki, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Tokoyami, Aoyama, and Kiri. "SO, Denki, Jirou, Momo, Satou, Kauda, Mineta, Hagakure, Shouji, and Ojiro are missing?", I said but then get tapped. "I'm right here", says Hagakure then I got tapped on the leg but a bit higher up my thigh. "And I'm right here", I hear Mineta say. "Ok I could have been happier if Mineta was gone", I said and just then the lights came back on and my phone vibrated. Everyone else's phones vibrate also.