:.Chapter 13:.

Eek!! Welcome back to this thing owo!! I just love Halloween!! Yes I know it's late but Wattpad is being rude like I said. Anyways hope you enjoy and the this chapter is dedicated to 0-0_im_dead Enjoy!

~.:recap:.~

Mina's Pov

'Mido.... I hope your ok...', I thought and ran off to the lounge area to be meet with...

~.:present:.~

Blood...

Blood is everywhere all over the floor, I hear others crying and some are frantically trying to calm others down. "Oh god.. the hell happened here...", I heard Bakugou say. We go into groups searching around, the tv is pushed over on the ground with blood on it, the couch flipped over, cushions everywhere. I saw something by the couch... I gasped and the others looked at me, right infront of me is Sar bleeding out trying to get up. "Oh my gosh!! Sar!", Ura says and runs to her while others try to help. She is clutching her stomach while blood seeps out," oh God what happened!?", Momo asked but just to be pushed out the way while she runs out the doors. We all follow her to only find her following a bloody trail. "Is this...", I heard Jirou say. "Midoriya's?", Mineta finishes. We all came to a halt to find her on the ground next to... "DEKU!", Bakugou shouts. Just then a dark figure emerges and is chuckling, it steps closer and stops by the two bodys on the ground. "They belong to you?", he says chuckling. "Not anymore, these two are perfect test subjects", he finishes. "HOW ABOUT I BEAT YOUR ASS!", Bakugou yells and runs up to him getting ready to punch but another figure leaps out and ties him down. "Tsk tsk tsk, looks like you UA students don't learn", he says and chuckles. "This was all a...", he drags his sentence on and reaches up to his hood to be met with...

Shinshou!?

"An illusion", he says with his smirk as Sahara and Midoriya gets up laughing. "HUH?!", we all said in shock while Bakugou gets released and the person holding him takes his hood down as well. "Mr. Aizawa!?", we all say again. We all walk back inside to see All Might and Midnight cleaning up the fake blood and fixing the couch with President Mic. "Who's idea was this!?", yelled Bakugou as he sat down next to Mido. "Mine", we heard Midoriya say. "Why the fuck would you do that?!", Bakugou yells.

Midoriya's Pov

"I did it because Mina wanted to scare us first, Sar didn't like the idea of scaring me because she knows how bad I can get scared", I stated. "So when I came here and got stopped by Aizawa who was traing Shinshou I asked them if they want to help scare you guys", she continued. "I didn't want to at first but knowing you guys, you will torture poor Midoriya everytime seeing how you guys could have picked up if it was Mina tricking you guys", Mr. Aziawa said while sitting on the chair. "So I came up with this idea", I finished as I got my hair ruffled by Sar. "Which was a good one indeed, although when you did take off I kinda got scared myself because you didn't tell me that part", she says to me and in return I just stuck my tounge out with a smirk closing my eyes. "Sorry", I said scratching my head. "Well this day was...", Aoyama started. "Crazy", Mineta finished. We all then laughed and started to help clean.

It took some time but everything was clean and dinner was getting prepared by Sar, everyone seems skeptical but didn't try to show it. Just then she, All Might, and President Mic came out holding a plater with plates on enough for all of us. The plates were set down except for me, Kacchan and Todoroki. "The hell furry rat?," he says. "Don't worry, I made your guy's differently since it was easy to add what you guys liked", she stated. What she made was a calzone but mine had katsudon, Todoroki's had cold soba and Kacchan's has spicy curry. I took a bit of mine and boy was this good," Sar how can you cook so good!", I said and ate more. The other's also like it but Kacchan and Todoroki didn't eat theirs. "Guys it's not poisonous, eat it", Sar says while eating hers that seems to be messed with also. "How do we fucking know!", Kacchan yells. "If I poisoned it then we would all be dead since I made the dough and everything else, plus I'm to lazy to poison peeps unless they crossed me", she says while taking another bite. "Which you haven't so I see no reason to", she finished and continued to eat. Todoroki joins in and he seems amazed," ok this is the best cold soba I had", he said and continued eating. "Yeah Sar! Where ya learn to cook?", Mina asked. Sar stared off then came back to reality," well since I was I little kid, my parents were never really around. Well they were gone so my friend took me in because I didn't actually have any other family members. I took on the cooking and washing clothes chores when I lived with her", she said while taking sips of her drink. "I did almost burn the house here and there, but it was fine", she finished. "Hey Sar", I started up while she looked at me.  "What did happen to your parents? You told me how they were with you but never told me how they left", I asked in a questioned tone. She just looks at me and looks away," well... that's something I will tell you later", she says to me with a sad tone. "No way I'm intrigued", says Kacchan and Sar glared at him while hissing. "Don't you ever stay out my business you angry pomeranian", she says with her pupil becoming sharp *her one eye is still covered* as Kacchan just glared. "Why ya have to be all secretive about everything", he said angrily. "Because it's my privacy and I like to keep it that way", she says while glaring at him then looking away. 'This was my fault... if I didn't say anything then they wouldn't have fought...', I thought to myself. I felt guilt rising up in me as I kept getting attacked by my thoughts, I didn't notice someone calling my name till I got tapped on my shoulder. "Midoriya?", I heard someone call my name so I looked over my shoulder and saw Mr. Aizawa. "Oh.. Mr. Aziawa sir, sorry... I was lost in thought", I said apologetically. "No no, it's ok but I do want to speak to you privately", I heard him say, I turned and saw Kacchan and Todoroki nodding me to go so I got up and followed Mr. Aziawa to my room. I close my door and sit on my couch with him beside me," how have you been this week so far", he asked me with his monotoned voice. "It's been fine", I said nervously. He looks at me questionably with one brow down and the other up, his face then softens when he asked his next question," have you looked or bought any new blades?". How am I supposed to answer this?! "N-No...", I asked hoping he would buy it. "That's a lie", he said. Knew it...," well.. I had looked but came up empty handed but gave up.. I actually never left because I remembered what you said...", I replied looking up at him but not in the eyes.

Aizawa's Pov

That didn't seem like a lie, but he is avoiding eye contact. What is he thinking? "Did you have one hidden when we looked here?", I asked and this seemed to have caught him off guard. "N-No sir..", he says without looking me in the eyes while shaking a bit whi h was hardly noticeable. "Are you lying?", I asked and I didn't get a answer. 'Midoriya..  don't tell me you did it again..', I thought to myself.  "Can you take off your shirt then?", I asked him which seemed to make him shake more. "W-Why would I d-o that...?", he says nervously without looking up at me. "To see if you haven't cut again", I replied to him. "Can I say no?", he says to me slightly looking up but not into my eyes. " No", I responded immediately while looking down at him. "Well shoot", he whispered to himself but I still heard. "Midoriya..", I said while reaching out to him but he just dashes off to his bathroom. I quickly took action and used my scarf*forgot what this is called* to tie him up, he struggles around while frantically trying to get lose while crying a stream of tears. "Just let me go! Please...", he said while slowly stopping then falling to the ground crying. I walked over to him then crouched down to his height and hugged him, I started to pat is back lightly while he sat there sobbing. After some time I lifted him up and placed him on the bed, his shallow breaths let me know that he is asleep. I take this time to check how bad it was, so I take off his shirt to only be met with scabs along is chest and arms. I sigh at this and grabbed cleaner and wraps, I started to clean his cuts and wrap them back up. Just as I finished there was a knock at the door, I get up and walk over to it and open the door to be met with Bakugou. "What are you doing here?", I asked him because he should be in bed by now. "I wanted to see how Midoriya was doing...", he says in a almost concerned/ worried way. "Beside from the cuts almost getting infected, I say he's fine", once I said that Bakugou sped past me to see Midoriya. "If you want you can stay here with him", I say but only got a nod in return. I walked out and closed the door," how's young Midoriya?", I heard All Might say. "He did do it again but they weren't as bad as before... but they could have gotten infected if I didn't check up on him", I say which left him sad and looking at his door.

Oof finished another chapter, I was going to make this longer but I didn't. Anyways hope you liked this chapter and feel free to give me ideas ^^ I will appreciate it!!

Date: 11-3-2019

Words: 1788