Prologue

Ryou had just came out to his family as gay his father was ashamed of him while his mother was proud of her only baby boy. Ryou's dad tried to rape Ryou later that night in the living room that night but his mom came home from work just in time to save her little boy who was completely naked screaming for help while crying.

The police was called by the famliy next door before his mother came to his rescue and before his dad could do anything to him his mom grabbed a golf club and swong it at his father's head knocking him unconscious his mom quickly wrapped him up in her sweater to cover him and let the police take his dad away soon that was the last time Ryou ever saw his dad.

A month later Ryou was with his mom in town and he wanted to buy another Duel Monster card for his deck his mom said yes and gave him 2 dollars and go to the next door game shop since his mom knew the store owner and felt safer letting him go there.

Ryou practically skipped his way to the game shop until he came to the door he pushed the door open and started looking for the duel monster cards but couldn't find them so he went up to the desk and asked.

"Excuse me sir do you have any duel monster cards?"

"Sorry Ryou we're out of them until next week" said the elderly man.

"I never told you my name  how do you know it?" Ryou said.

"Me and your mother get coffee together every once in a while"said the elderly man.

"Grandpa arent you a little old for dating?" said a boy with multi colored star shaped hair his tips were purple rest was black while his bangs were a bright yellowish gold color and his eyes were a Amethyst color.

"Wait what!?" Ryou said with shock.

"Yugi my dear boy your never to old to date anyone and Ryou you don't have to worry me and your mother are just friends nothing more nothing less" said the elderly man.

Ryou was relived but he had already fell unconscious from shock. A couple of hours later Ryou woke up on the couch in a living room he didn't recognize.

Ryou herd his mother's voice coming from the kitchen he walked in and saw his mother talking with the elderly man from the game shop. Ryou's mom said to go play with Yugi and led him to Yugi's bedroom.

Yugi was watching TV in his room before Ryou's mom walked in with her son and said that he has to stay in Yugi's bedroom until blizzard passes. Ryou and Yugi began to watch TV with a awkward silence lingering in the air until the news interrupted their movie.

"We interrupt this program to inform you that the Domingo Bank was robbed by two 13 year old boys who has shot and killed almost 30 people and stole half of the banks money. Officers are in persuit of the stolen truck. Wait what,okay. We have just received word that the criminals responsible for this are Bakura Stone and Atem Sennen" said the lady news reporter.

Ryou couldn't help but blush at the sight of Bakura to him Bakura was the most cutest living thing he has ever seen Ryou couldn't believe someone like Bakura even exist. Bakura had a little bit of muscle on him not a lot because let's face it he's kid but it was enough to make Ryou turn bright red.

Yugi was as red as a strawberry when he looked at Atem he had the same amount of muscle as Bakura but I was still enough to make him turn pink.

Bakura climbed up to the roof of truck with a sniper rifle on his back. He aimed the gun at the helicopter and shot both the co-pilot and the main pilot the helicopter came down fast crashing into almost all of the police cars causing a massive explosion. Ryou turned even more red at his outlaw crush who was taking out the rest of the police cars.

Atem was both driving the truck and helping Bakura take out the cops Atem grunted in pain as a bullet zipped by his wrist causing it bleed.Yugi was worried about Atem and was now scared. Bakura collapsed to his knees holding his arm. Ryou couldn't be any more worried about someone at specially for a new criminal just starting off with a bang.

Bakura and Atem both seem to find themselves in a little bit of trouble with the swat unit blocking their only way out of the city but there was another problem the road was under construction so it was demolished leaving a whole piece of road missing. Atem stepped on the gas hard speeding up while the swat team was trying to get out of the way when the realized Atem wasn't going to stop the truck.

Bakura climbed back into the truck and said.

"Dude WTF are you trying to do get us killed!?!?"

"Trust me I know what I'm doing and by that I mean I have no fucking clue what the hell i'm doing?!?!" Atem shouted.

The truck soon went into mid air over the large gap until it landed on the other side of the highway Atem still didn't stop the truck until he was sure he was away from the edge.

Bakura: are we dead?

Atem: no fucker, we're alive we made that jump!

Bakura: (looks out the window)  luck is on our side!! But how the hell did we manage to get away with 30,000¥+ with the swat unit on our asses?

Atem: I don't know but I think we should leave before they call another helicopter on us.

Bakura: agreed let's roll.

Ryou and Yugi were celebrating their outlaw crushes escape from the police.

Yugi: (teasing tone) well well Ryou I never thought you would fall head over heels in love with Bad boy Bakura you might need a leash to tame him you know.

Ryou:I don't like him like that!

Yugi: sure you don't and I'm a runway fashion model.

Ryou: okay maybe I like him a little bit

Yugi: look their showing Bakura without his shirt on!

Ryou: Really Where!?

Yugi: aha so you do love him! I honestly didn't think that was going to work

Ryou: Alright you win I love him!

Yugi: yes!

Ryou: (teasing tone) what about you and Mr. Atem Sennen then you seem to turn bright red every time you see his face.

Yugi: I have no idea what your talking about

Ryou: oh really- awww their showing Atem's baby pictures look at him in his little one-sies

Yugi: move let me see!

Ryou: well my suspensions were right you are in love with Atem Sennen.

Yugi: ugh you win I love him.

Yugi's Grandpa and Ryou's Mom both herd Ryou and Yugi's conversation and were both scared for the two lovestruck 13 yes olds they only wish that later on in life they will fall in love with someone who wasn't a criminal on the run.

And this my readers is where our story is about to begin...

------------------------------------------------------

Ryou: why did you have to make me sound like a flustered high school girl around her crush

EdemonicAngel: because in this story that what you act like a lovestrucked teenage boy.

Bakura: I like this Ryou better than the one that isn't afraid to smack me.

Ryou: (grabs the phone book and starts beating Bakura on the head with it) What was that!?"

Bakura: (covering his head)  I Didn't say anything!"

EdemonicAngel, Yugi, and Atem:
Haha haha haha haha haha haha!

Atem: (trying to catch his breath and stop laughing) Ed-edemonicangel do-doesn't own y-Yugioh haha.