Very Important plz Read

Edemonicangel:
Attention all Yu-Gi-Oh fans I repeat Attention all Yu-Gi-Oh fans I have a Job for you if you are a Yu-Gi-Oh artist and/or a animator your amazing talents are seriously needed me and my stepdad Byron aka Byro are making a secret playlist for this story the songs are written by me and I'm sorry if it makes no sense but this is my first time writing songs for people to listen to well I kinda lied about the writing songs part cause I do write songs but none of them are even remotely good enough to me that I would ask my step dad to help me out with.

This song was way different from the others I wrote and I felt that it was worth putting it out for the world to see. Anyway I have selected a song for you animators to animate for and once you finish it you guys have to comment to me letting me know that you finished it and you to send me the link to it or if it's on a website that I have never herd of before and please nothing with a satanic name please I don't wanna a witnesse to a kidnapping that happened in Tokyo or something. If you send me anything that's 'the dark web' related I will not hesitate to report and delete your comment so all the innocent people will not see it and try to go to that website and end up dead the next morning.

I actually grown to love you guys so much that I don't want anything to happen to you guys you all are so dear to me and if one of you ends up passing away I would be in my room for a year crying feeling like the worst person in the world and like it was my fault they passed away.

Anyway the song I want you animators to animate to is on the run by Jay z and Beyonce

Yes you guys have to animate Yugi, Atem, Ryou, and Bakura singing this song and make it look like a music video I will choose 13 people as the winners and you guys have the rest of December and January before I announce the top 13 winners.

Thanks for reading and now I have to leave

Bye bye my psychos & cherry bombs!!!