Chapter 2: Let's Make a Deal

||Chapter 2: Let's Make a Deal||

Bakura's POV:

I was running from the cops when I saw the most beautiful being walking down the street on his phone and he looks like me. I was blushing and smiling I probably look like a drunk mad man.

His body was famine with a very big ass that jiggled when he walked I saw him walk in to the grocery store and decided that this was my chance to talk to him but first I had to loose the cops.

I ran down an alley until I hit a dead end luckily for me I claimed walls like this all the time so this wasn't a big deal. After I was over the wall I made my way back to the grocery store.

I soon was at the grocery store in the alley across the street I waited silently for my lovely aibou to come out of the store. I began to follow him until the police practically jumped him knocking my aibou to the ground causing blood to flow from his head.

The police had shoved him in the back of the car then drove off those fuckers better not hurt my aibou or else I'll make their lives living hell.
------------------------------------------------------

At the police department

----------------------------------------------------

Ryou's POV:

The police was questioning me and punching me thinking i was Bakura even tho Bakura's skin is a dark tan color not pale like mine. Soon herd a gun shots through out the entire police department until I saw Yugi in the arms of Atem and Bakura holding a gun I quickly realized that they were going to take us as hostages.

Bakura: let's go Ryou or your little friend here is gonna pay the price.

Atem: Bakura, we made a deal and if you go back on it someone is going to get hurt and no one wants that now isn't that right Ryou

Ryou: (shacking like a leaf) Y-ye

Bakura: Let's Make a Deal Ryou we will spare the rest of the police officers or better yet we'll spare your beloved uncles if you be our hostage but if not you can go off free as a bird but be ready to live with the guilt of lost of your beloved uncles. So what do you say Ryou your uncles lives or risk it for your family?

Ryou: I'll be your hostage just please don't hurt my family

Bakura: smart choice, Ryou now let's go before the seat unit shows up.