Chaper 1

~~Chapter 1: everyday it's the same thing~~
============================

Yugi was holding the hand of his lover as they drove down the highway with the setting sun in the distance and their destination unknown. Yugi rest his head on his lover's dark shoulder feeling the grip on his hand tightening.

His lover suddenly turns the car on a dirt road and within a few minutes in the woods he stops the car and pins Yugi against the car door forcefully while kissing him. They soon pulled apart for air and once they caught their breath his lover said.

"Yugi it's time to wake up"

"What?" Yugi responded with confusion.

"C'mon Yugi wake up"
============================
         (Wakes up from dream)
============================
Yugi's POV:

"Huh, wha-"I said as I woke up.

"Dreaming of your outlaw again, Yugi" said grandpa who had a smirk on his face. I turned red and nodded as I look away in embarrassment.

"Well get dressed and we'll talk about it during breakfast" Grandpa said with a warming smile.

He then left leaving me to change into my outfit for the day.  I quickly took a shower the changed into my clothes. I wore my black leather fitted tank top and my dark blue hoodie with black ripped jeans and my black and white Jordans.

My phone buzzed with a notification popping up. I picked up my phone and checked the notification it was a picture of a crime scene and a short text from Ryou saying

From Ryou:

Yugi get your ass down here now Bakura and Atem had just dumped the bodies of their ex-girlfriends at the park!

I practically jumped down the stairs when I read that. I ran into the dinning room and said:

"Sorry grandpa I have to go Atem is at the park! I can't miss my chance to at lest try to talk to him"

"My boy, I doubt you'll get the chance to talk to him since he's going to be busy running from the police" Grandpa said.

" Grandpa plz don't jinx me like that anyways I have to go, bye!" I said in response.

After that I ran out the door and head straight to the park I just can't wait to see him after two  years of him robbing different banks, companies, stores all across Domingo now he's back where he committed his first crime ever.

It's like a dream come true.

============================

Ryou's POV:

I was at the park sitting under the largest tree in Domingo and since this tree was where Bakura was seen 99% of the time ever since he was 5yrs old until he turned 13 on that one fateful night and didn't have blood on his hands and was still innocent.

BANG BANG!!
(RELOAD)
BANG BANG!!

I herd shooting and looked and saw Bakura towering over a dead girl's body then on the other side of the park I saw Atem also towering over a dead girl's body.

I saw Bakura look at me dead in the eyes and signaled for me to follow him I quickly texted Yugi and sent him a picture of the crime scene than followed Bakura in to the woods ( A\N: which you should never do by the way so don't do what Ryou just did)

I tried to keep sight of Bakura but he just kept trying to dissappear into the woods but soon enough I lost him in the woods and not only that I was lost myself so I just couldn't head back to the park and back under my tree.

"How is it that I always see your face no matter where I go or where I turn I always see either your profile picture whenever I hack into the police data base. You always have a warming smile that tells me that everything is going to be alright when I know deep inside it's not" I herd Bakura say as he stood behind me.

" you give me a feeling that I never felt before you made me feel like I need to see you" Bakura said as he pinned me against the tree. Bakura grabs some of my front hair and forced my head up a little and against the tree.

"Ryou, what are you doing to me I can barley keep focus on any of my missions unless I at lest see your face or remember your smile that damn bright smile telling me to focus and to find the perfect information and\or a person or place we're about to rob" he said as he lays hid head on my shoulder.

Bakura then kissed me roughly but passionately and manage to slip his tung in my mouth. after a full 20 mins of a make out session we pulled apart from the kiss. I was panting harder than he was after we pulled apart he was literally taking my breath away during our very first kiss.

"You make me desire you this burning desire I can't escape from no matter what I do. You keep telling me to stop trying to fight it what more can I do when your my weakness that I can't live without and yet your also my motivation." Bakura said whimpering in my ear sending chills down my spine.

"You make me want to kill all the other boys that has eyes for you I won't let them touch you you are mine and mine alone do you understand aibou" Bakura said again whimpering in my ear and  sending chills down my spine I nodded in response.

"I need a verbal response aibou,  now do you understand" Bakura said as he kissed the most sensitive part of my neck.

"Y-yes, L-love" I said trying to hold in a moan but epicly failed

"Ryou you need to wake up" Bakura said he then repeated what he said as I looked at him with a very confused expression.

------------------------------------------------------         || ~wakes up from dream~||

"Huh wha- Yugi!?, what happened?!" I said with a confused facal expression.

"Ryou, you fell asleep under the tree and you sleep texted me that Atem and Bakura was here but turns out they weren't" Yugi said a little ticted off at me to be honest I don't blame him.

Me and Yugi both went to our boxing class then to get our gun licenses so we can protect ourselves because my perverted 'father' is on the loose around the city for Yugi it's both of his parents who tried to rap and abuse him.

We even take karate classes just in case. To be honest it kinda tics me off because during the hours I'm in my classes or practicing my shooting I could be looking for Bakura. I don't even know what I'm going to say to him when I do find him.

~Sigh~ I think these things everyday and go through the same routine everyday.

.............. Everyday it's the samething...........

............... And I don't think it's ever going to change no matter what I do...........