Chapter 4

Alexis Núñez
     Friday night lights, the first football game that the boys went on the field as a team. Cheering on the sidelines like I usually do, Leila and Olivia were on the bleachers watching the boys. At half time we did our routine. My stunt section went smoothly thank god because practices were rough. The next week the game was the same another win. And again the following week. Let's just say JJ, Jordan, Asher and Spencer have been the talk of the school and town. After another game we found ourselves playing pool at our local spot.

     Asher and the boys discussed fantasy points and their touchdown points. Leila was getting fed up with football y'all while I enjoyed them getting along. I saw Leila wave to someone so I turned to see Olivia. I was going to get up but I saw Spencer walk to her so I stalled. When he cane back, "Hey guys I'm gunna head out." I said waving walking to Olivia who was grabbing her Togo bag. "Hey Liv." "Hey, why don't you stay." "Because I have no reason to stay with steroid squad when I can watch girls trip with my favorite best friend." She laughed grabbing my hand walking out the door. I followed her car to the Baker house. We watched a couple movies before it got late and I decided to go home.

      On my way out Spencer and Jordan arrived home. "Hey guys." "Hey lex, night guys." Spencer said walking upstairs hugging me and dabbing Jordan up. "So when can I take you out." "Jordan." "What it's valid." "I went to Crenshaw with you and I've been going to friend thing with you the past three weeks." "But you always leave early I miss you. I want to cuddle and hold you like old times." "Sorry Jordan I have new priorities." "Promise me soon." I nodded walking to my car. "Night J." "Night Alexis."

      The next morning, JJ texted me about a party at Asher's house I wasn't too sure I wanted to go, but then Olivia texted me saying she needed help. Then I got a phone call. "Hello?" I said not looking at the caller I.d. "Alexis I need help." "What's up Jordan." "How fast can you get ready?" "Like twenty." "Cool I'm outside." He said hanging up. I changed into black ripped jeans and a red tube top looking for shoes. "Lexi." "Yes." I say looking up to the 6'3 Jordan. "So I found a Crenshaw trust account of my dads commuter and I need to figure out what it's for." "How can i help you with that." "Can you call the bank." "No. Ask Olivia. Why didn't you just go to your sister in the first place." "She's not home, she's with Leila." "I'll go with you but you aren't using me for your schemes." I said putting my makeup in a bag to bring to the Baker house. I put on my sandals grabbing a pair of black heels for Asher's party tonight.

      When we went back to the house Jordan went into the office and I did my makeup in the bathroom. Olivia came back got changed and then left without saying anything. "Jordan I'm leaving." "What no." "Asher's party. You going or not." "I'll catch up." I nodded walking home and driving to Asher's party. "Alexis." I heard Leila say. "Hey." I say hugging her. "Do you think Olivia is coming." "She wasn't home when I left." Leila nodded grabbing me a drink. "Oh no I'm sober." "Really? You have always been the party girl." "Yeah no Olivia leaving changed my perspective thanks though." I said grabbing a water. I turned around to see Olivia and Spencer holding hands walking in. "Come on." Leila said shoving me towards them.

     "Virgin lemonade?" She said handing Liv a drink. "You guys look good together." She continued. "We aren't together, you know this." "Well maybe if you told him you liked him." "Stop trying to play Matchmaker." I stated trying to help Olivia. "And little Alexis, What about you and Jordan?" "Not together not happening." "We'll see about that." Leila said again causing Olivia to groan. I left the two to find JJ and hang out with him.
    "JJ donde estas." I said opening the garage door. "Do you see a key." I heard JJ's voice before Asher moved me to tell them not to touch it. "Okay Damn when your dad get this." "A few months ago." He said as the three boys left. "JJ." "Alexis, lexter." He said holding me. "Where's Jordan? He said he'd be here." Asher stated grabbing the dare chip set. "Lex you have to play." JJ told me sitting down. We got into a couple good games beating people. JJ was naked really leaving everything on the table. Leila was staying strong and Asher was king of the table. "Yo Spencer join in." Asher said opening a space for him. We all knew it was a bad idea but he ended up dealing in Olivia watched closely knowing it wouldn't go well.

     Leila raised Spencer a dare chip and he thought he called her bluff but ended up with a dare. Leila went pretty deep if you ask me. "I dare you to go skinny dipping in the hot tub." "Easy how long." "Well that part is up to you and... Olivia Baker." She said, Olivia looked at me for help but I looked down. Spencer got up and they walked to the room with the hot tub. "I'm out." I said getting up going to the kitchen. I saw people popping pill, snorting coke and smoking weed. "Alexis want a hit." I heard but ignored the girl. I grabbed another water before Jordan came up.

      "Do you know where Olivia is." "Yes but I'm not telling you." "Alexis this is serious." "How serious J." While this was happening Olivia and Spencer were in the hot tub and JJ and Asher were in the porche. "Tell me." "You tell me." "Fine. I think Spencer is our brother." "Wait what!?" I said walking to the room, Jordan followed close behind. "Olivia." I said. "Alexis." Spencer said. "Olivia." "Jordan?" Olivia said. "Party's over."  "Look we wasn't doing anything aight." "Good get out now." "Don't tell me what to do." "Liv no like we need to talk." "Olivia you don't realize what you are doing." "Go away." "Look maybe we should just get out." "No Spencer, stay." "I'm not leaving until you do." "I can't get out Jordan I'm naked we're naked." I looked at J then at Spencer I huffed our air. "Damn Liv." I said turning around. "Great super great now this moment will forever be burned into my memory let's go." He said holding up a towel for her. "Come on." I pleaded. "Don't talk to me ever. I can't believe this." She said walking away. "Sorry Spence." I said as we walked away.

     I waited for Spencer to talk to him while Jordan talked to Olivia. He said he needed to do it because of his theory. "Shit Lex sorry." "Need a ride home?" "Yeah, please." We walked out to see the Porsche being towed. Spencer went to talk to Asher and I stood off to the side. "Lexi can you take me and Asher to this place in Crenshaw." "Yeah get in." The three of us got into my black Audi. I drove to the destination. "Lexi go home I got it from here." "Okay, text me if you need me." I drove back to Beverly not knowing what happened with Olivia and Jordan. The weekend went on I stayed at home waiting for Olivia to text me or call me. Spencer told me that the Porsche was fixed and back at Asher's house.

Season 1 episode 4