e n

"Part of me aches at the thought of her being so close yet so untouchable"

|Φ|

6 months later

"Princess Erina, the Prince Jaidin is waiting for you" Lenny, Mother's former servant and now mine, stated as she gestured towards the door expectantly. It's funny really. She left me alone in Auradon with only a maid and a soon-to-be-husband after everything that has happened. Though, maybe they're just really, really busy. My gaze moved from the Isle of the Lost as I walked towards the door with a light smile painted on my face. I gave her a nod in affirmative before opening the golden door where a certain Prince stood behind the wooden barrier.

"Erina, you look sexy" Jaidin stated in awe, mouth agape. His golden-bronze eyes widened in complete astonishment as they wandered through my body. I chuckled lightly at him, shaking my head and making a few irritating strands fall out of my bubble bun. I watched his hand move towards my face to tuck the fallen tendrils behind my ear before grinning at me shamelessly.

"You really are the worst in compliments, Sultan" I rolled my eyes as he only smiled cheekily. A month ago, the former Sultan Aladdin and Sultana Jasmine crowned Prince Jaidin as the Sultan of Agrabah. And in 2 weeks, I'll be his Sultana. Jaidin grabbed my hand and kissed the skin. His lips lingered on me while his golden eyes look inside me, searching. My heart thudded in my chest as I look away from his intense gaze when suddenly a loud horn blared throughout the entire Auradon Prep signalling the arrival of the new students. Both of our eyes widened in horror, freezing in front of my room. Slowly, a smirk played on our lips before we run towards the front gate where King Ben and soon-to-be-Queen Mal await.

We are so screwed.

"Mal is going to kill us!" I ignored the warning bells currently ringing inside my head as Jaidin shouted behind me in terror and psychotic glee before I heard his footsteps fall harder and faster, completely leaving me behind.

"Faster, slowpoke, wouldn't want to anger the Dragon!" I rolled my eyes at his childishness as we skidded towards the corner where a few students loitered in the hallway. Pushing past the girls gossiping in the middle of the hall, an evil smirk grew on my face when my eyes fall on a flower vase standing on the corner beside a knight guard. Running faster, I shouted at Jaidin.

"Better watch where you're going, Addy!"

"Wait, wha- Ahh!" I burst into a fit of laughter when I saw his foot slip through the puddle of water. My feet slowed down when I caught up in his curled-up figure, giggling heartlessly at the agony painted on his face, groaning furiously at me as he rubbed the back of his head before shooting me daggers with his narrowing eyes.

"Oh my Poseidon! My hand slipped. Sorry" I faked sincerity as I outstretched my hand to him. His fingers grasped my hand, only for me to pull back while he fell down again in a mess. He glared at me, growling lowly while muttering curses. I watch him stagger slightly to stand up. I backed away quickly when I saw his arms move to reach for my body, making a face at him, I laugh sarcastically before speeding away.

"Better run faster, Addy! Don't want your fave boots burned to ashes" I teased chuckling evilly, remembering the time when Mal almost blew up to Jaidin yesterday when he messed around her dragon form. Luckily, he survived the Dragon's fire, unluckily, he was left with nothing but his boots. "Erina! I'm going to kill you!" He shouted at me in annoyance just as his footsteps behind me grew faster. I gasp for air as I reach the front gate, my breath loose while the ongoing excitement took my energy when suddenly I slammed on a hard wall making me stumble back. A set of arms encircled my waist pulling me in an embrace while a squeal of surprise left my lips. My hand grasp a set of wide shoulders. Definitely not a wall.