t i

"I love you. To the moon and back"

|Φ|

"ERINA"

A voice called out from afar. Where am I? How did I get here? My head was swimming with questions as I take a look around at my surroundings. Confusing brewing inside my head as a voice called out my name again. I move my head sideways, looking for the person calling me. "Who's there?"

I answered back when I found no one. A sigh escaped my head while my hand clutched my head, trying to remember what happened when suddenly, my eyes met a lone figure of a man walking towards me. I squinted my eyes, trying to see the person but the bright light of the room seemed to cover his features until only his shadows were seen. "Erina. Go back"

A soft, male voice spoke again, this time, I can practically feel him breathing on my ear. A shiver ran down my spine as he blow a gust of air on my skin when he spoke. Spinning around, I was met with nothing, only the same white space. "Who are you? Show yourself!"

I shouted at the voice.

"You don't belong here. You need to go back" An eerie wind brushed my hair from behind making me turn around, readying myself in a fighting stance. The moment my eyes saw the figure I froze, my body tensing and a dramatic gasp escaped my lips. My hand moved to cover my lips while a lone tear fell down my eyes. I sobbed in disbelief, looking at the person standing in front of me.

"Grandpa..." was all I can say. Before I even knew it, my feet move towards him, and light footsteps began to get louder and faster as I tried to get closer to him. My hands met his shirt as I buried my face in his warm embrace. "Is this real?"

I asked aloud. "Grandpa, I missed you so much"

I murmured along with the sob that escaped my mouth. I tightened my arms around him when I felt his familiar arms wrapped around me. The familiar security and warmth seeped into my being as we stood there doing nothing but hold each other. "Erina"

I turned my face towards him, not letting go. "What is it, Grandpa?" I asked.

"You have to go back, min elskede" he only said.

"What? No! I don't want to leave you" I reasoned at him while shaking my head. I felt him sigh, his chest heaving deeply before his arms hold my shoulders and pry my hands off him. "You have to go back to him. He needs you, Erina. Just as much as you need him"

"Who are you talking about, Grandpa? You're all I need. Everyone I loved back there was gone" I said, letting out another sob. "Please, don't make me go back"

I watch as a smile etched on his face, his blue eyes crinkling in love as he caressed my face. "He's not gone yet, min elskede. He's waiting for you. They're waiting for you"

"Wha-at?" I asked, my feet taking a step back in confusion. And that's when I finally hear it. Hear them. Various kinds of voices; male and female, shouting in the distance. Their voices got louder making my head spin out of axis. Clutching my head, I let out a cry of pain.

"Erina! Wake up!"

"Don't leave us, Erina!"

"We're losing her, Ben"

"No! Erina, you listen to me right now! Harry's fighting for his life so don't you dare leave us now, you mongrel dog!"

"Jaidin, stop it!"