t o

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies"

- Aristotle

|Φ|

STUDENTS loitered around the campus while I make my way through the halls. My footsteps were heavy, thundering in the noisy hallway cutting off everyone's conversation as they looked for the sound of a bulldozer on the way. My hair swishing behind me, eyes blazing in fire, glaring at the few girls who have the audacity to look at me in the eyes. By now, everyone must have felt that I was in a very, very bad mood. My hands clenching into a fist and I'm sure I can literally see the fire in front of me. To say that I'm angry was an understatement, I was ready to reign endless pit of blazing flames- or should I say water - to anyone brave enough to stand in my way. Even the pompous, sweet (my ass) princess and princes *cough Chad cough* who practically thought that they owned the world, even the very tiles that they're standing on, felt my wrath. I ignored them as they cowered, pressing their backs on the lockers.

My eyes narrowed down when I saw Ben's office nearing me. Gritting my teeth, my blood boiling in wrath as I advanced towards his door when suddenly, a very bubbly girl with chocolate brown hair swishing in a high ponytail stepped in front of me. I screeched to a halt, taking long, deep breaths to stop myself from lashing out. I closed my eyes to calm myself before shooting her smile through gritted teeth.

"Erina! I was wondering since it's been a long time since we saw each other that you would like to come with me and the other princesses to a tea party?" the girl asked in that perky tone, her blue eyes filled with hope while they stared at mine.

Tea party where they incessantly gushed about douchebags princes, well, except Ben, and bags, dresses and pampering their self-worth while talking down about others, sorry Audrey? Huh, no thanks.

"We talked yesterday, Jane. And I don't have time for that, I need to talk to Ben so if you'll excuse me, I have more important things to do" than talk with perky brunettes – I don't hate Jane, you see, I actually find her really cute and sweet, but really, if you're rushing to commit murder with a certain King and then talking with her is the last thing you want to do. I tried to manoeuvre myself around her, the keyword 'tried', but Jane wouldn't be Jane without the non-stop urging and talking. Carlos, if I didn't love you so much, I would throw your girlfriend into the deepest sea.

"But that's different, Erina. Come on, please. Just one last time"

"You told me that when you asked me a month ago, Jane" I sighed, rubbing my forehead. I could feel a heavy headache coming. My patience was running thin.

"But-"

"Jane" I gritted my teeth, not wanting to continue the conversation anymore. My eyes flashed gold making her stop. She took a step back, eyeing me cautiously when I inhale deeply before giving her a forced smile.

"I'll think about it" I finally told her. She nodded her head, giving me a bright smile, her eyes lighting up in joy, before scurrying down the masses of students with a light skip on her steps.

Continuing my paused pursuit, I barged inside Ben's office, slamming the door wide open. I heard the sound of splitting wood from behind me, probably the wood splitting in half. I stomped towards his desk.

Ben looked up from the stack of papers in his hand, raising his eyebrows at the wrecked door. I watched him scratch his head before giving me that famous smile that probably can make any girl fall in love with him. Well, any girl but me. "Erina, what can-"

"You!" I pointed my fingers at him exaggeratedly, cutting him off. He stood up immediately in alarm, putting his hands in the air while his eyebrows were scrunched up in confusion.