e p i l o g

"You didn't think this was the end of the story, did you?"

|Φ|

"Oh spring water ye
Splash and play with me
Sparkle under the hand
Follow your princess command"

With a breath, I watched as the water glow to a light hue beneath me. My waist submerged under the water and my tail swished with the fishes playing with me. Letting out a smile, I raise my hand under the moonlight, watching as the water follows my movement. Breathing deeply, I move my hand in a circular motion watching as the water cascade down in a fountain-like structure. I closed my eyes, feeling the droplets on my face as the serene night gave me a calm feeling. Docking under the water, I force my tail to swim faster as I jump out of the water, yelling out in glee before I fell back into the water. Brushing my hair, I calmly stared at the full moon, sitting above his throne. My arms extended as I tried to reach for something I'll never get. A sudden motion behind me disturbed the serene night. Turning around hastily, I formed my hand upwards, the water following my hand as it formed to attack whoever the intruder is.

"Woah, darling! No need for violence, eh?" his voice still makes my knees shake. Or rather my tail, this time.

"Harry" I let out, not knowing how to feel. "I-I, you're okay" well, he's more than okay. He's standing there right in front of me, with nothing but a pair of sweatpants which were wet from the water. Droplets of water hung on his skin, making him glisten under the moonlight. My throat dried up when I saw him moving towards me, stopping only a few inches away. "Cat got your tongue, darling?" he teased.

I opened my mouth but no words came out. I felt the pads of his fingertips skim my lips before falling down to my waist where the skins ended and the scales started. A shudder rushed to my spine when I felt him gently trace the crimson scales. My tail moved to wrap itself around his feet while my eyes closed at the almost aesthetic feeling. "You're wearing it"

"What?" I breathe out through the haze. My eyes hooded and a breathy sigh left my lips.

"The necklace. You're wearing my necklace" he said, his hand stroking my collarbone where the pendant is. "It suits you"

"Harry, yo-"

"I love you, Erina" he cut me off. His eyes lost their playfulness as he stared at my eyes. His crystallized eyes were so naked. Baring its soul to me. My hand moved towards his chest feeling the warm beat of his heart. "I know I should've said it before, back in the Isle. But I was scared you don't feel the same-"

He cut himself off when he felt me bring my body near him. My lips brushed his as I whispered softly, "I love you, Harry"

Finally, after so long, I finally let the words leave my lips. A spark lightened up his eyes like a boy receiving his Christmas gift. Swooping down, he claimed my lips between his. Hungry yet soft, passionately, he moved his lips, gently biting on my lower lip, eliciting a moan from me. He swallowed the sound, gripping my waist tighter, he pulled me towards him, until no space was left. My hand move from his chest towards his hair, gently tugging the raven curls between my fingers.

Harry groaned in reply, before pulling away. A gasp left my lips while I stared at his crystallized eyes. He looks so calm, so peaceful. His lips were pink and swollen from the kiss and I know that mine looked the same too. A sudden clearing of the throat broke up the magical land that we landed in. "So I'm gonna go. Bye brother! Bye, Erina"

A female voice shouted awkwardly before the figure made a mad dash away from us. "Is that Haley?" I ask him, my face turning a crimson red. I saw him nod in agreement, before grinning like a cheshire cat. Punching him in the shoulder, I watch him groan in pain. "Oh my Poseidon! I'm sorry I forgot about –"

Slowly, his face transformed into a grin before a fit of laughter escaped his lips like a buffoon. My mouth dropped to the ground when I realized that he had just pranked me. Pushing him away, I crossed my arms and pouted before turning away from him.

"Oh, princess. Don't get mad, ey? I was just teasing ya" He said from behind me. His arms wrapped around my body. My cheeks burned in heat when he pulled me towards him, his hair tickling my neck when he ducked down to pepper my neck with kisses. A shiver ran down my spine at the feeling of his hot breath skimming my skin. Turning around, I wound my arms around his neck before giving him a small peck "I love you, Harry"

"I love you too, milady"

|Φ|

Edited [06/14/22]