Part 3

Eddies pov:
Me and Richie eventually reached my house. I just met him but my god I think I'm crushing. His beautiful face and curly messy hair. He's so tall and skinny but a little muscular. He kinda gives off E-boy vibes. I opened the door to my moms house and yelled "Hey mom I'm back! One of my friends doesn't have a place to stay can he stay here for a while!?" My mom instantly came rushing down the stairs "Who's this?" She asked in a rude manner. "Um... h-hey I'm Richie. Can I please stay here for a while? I got kicked out." Richie said nervously. I felt so bad for him. Surprisingly, my mom said yes. "THANK YOU!!!" I yelled and practically dragged Richie upstairs. Me and Richie both blushed hard when I tripped up on the stairs and he landed right on top of me. "Oh... um.. I- I'm so sorry." I said. "It's okay." Richie said. What he did next made me turn as red as a tomato. He winked and smirked and then said "We should f-" but I was too much of a mess to hear it anymore so I interrupted him by saying "f- forget about this and go to my room." Richie laughed and helped me up. Once we entered my room, Richie instantly started going through my stuff. "What the hell man!" I yelled and pushed him away from my desk. "Sorry I'm just nosy!" He said. Well I was still pissed off at the fact that the ruined my completely clean room. It was so neat and cute too. Now there was paper and random things I forgot I had in there. (Here's a pic of what I imagine Eddies room to look like)

Richie must have saw the anger on my face because he walked close to me and stared into my eyes and then said "I'm sorry

Richie must have saw the anger on my face because he walked close to me and stared into my eyes and then said "I'm sorry. I'll help you clean up." I smiled and thanked him and in a matter of 8 minutes everything was clean again. "It's getting late. Maybe we should go to bed." Richie said. And I wasn't gonna disagree. I was SUPER tired. "Richie get out so that I can change." I said. "But I don't wanna! I can just close my eyes. I promise I won't look!" Richie wined. "Fine" I said and rolled my eyes. I quickly changed my shirt and I began to change my shorts, but I looked over  and caught Richie staring at my ass. "HEY LOOK AWAY YOU PERV!" I yelled instantly. He blushed and looked away. "S-sorry! I couldn't help it. You've got a nice ass by the way." You could practically hear the smirk in his voice. "Oh shut up!" I said. But secretly I wanted him to keep completing me. Once I got done changing Richie plopped off the bed, which confused me. "What the fuck are you doing?" I ask. He looked up with a stupid grin and said. " You can have the bed and I'll sleep on the floor." I laughed at how dumb he was. "I don't care if you sleep up here with me." He instantly jumped up on the bed, which made me giggle. He got under the blanket and we both rolled over to face each other. "Thank you for everything." Richie said with a half grin. "No problem cutie." I said and then rolled over. I blushed when I felt his arm wrap around me. We both fell asleep a few minutes later in that position.

I hope you enjoyed this! I'm sorry if it's cringe 😂 I'll try to update as soon as I can 💕