Part 5

Time skip 2 months (cuz I'm lazy and why not) stenbrough is included in this one 🤪
Eddies pov:
Oh my god Richie slept until 1 in the afternoon again!"Chee wake up we have to meet the losers at the quarry today!" I yell shaking Richie up. "Okay I'll be reddie in a minute." We started 10th grade last month and we made a friend group. I'll explain them to you the best I can. Beverly is the oldest of the group. She has red hair and a slight natural blush. She's super sweet. Then there's her boyfriend, Ben. He's cubby and probably the nicest person ever. Next is Bill, he has light brown hair, green eyes, stutters, and is most likely crushing on Stan. Stan is another member. He has noodle-like dirty blonde hair. He's obsessed with birds. Oh he's also Jewish. And last is Mike. He's the only black dude in the group. I kinda wish there was more diversity in our group but I love all of them. He's super kind and honest. He's vegan because he loves animals. So, that's our group. Now, back to what's happening. Richie has been staying at my house for a while now and I'm basically in love with him. We walked to quarry after Richie slowly got ready. He kept on making me blush by "accidentally" brushing our hands together. When we finally got there, only Bill and Stan were already there. And they were... kissing. "Well shit you could have just told us!" Richie yelled obnoxiously. "You ruined their moment dumbass!" I snapped at him and then apologized to the blushing boys. "C-can you pluh-please not t-tell anyo-one?" Nil asked shyly. "No problem Bill. I can keep secrets." I said with a soft smile. Richie was just staring at me like an idiot the whole time. "Dude stop fucking staring at me and tell them that you'll keep it a secret." Riches whole face turned red. Why? Does he like me too? No he can't. He probably likes Mike or somebody. Richie opened his mouth to say something but he was cut off my Bev, Mike, and Ben walking up. "Wassup GAYEST DUDES EVER!" Beverly yelled as she walked up. Stan shot her a deadly look. "Maybe Richie and Eddie but NOT me and Bill!" He shouted at her, his face red from embarrassment. "Damn sorry it was just a joke!" She said in defense. Me and Richie didn't even comment on Stan calling us gay. We're used to everyone calling us gay by now. EVEN MY OWN MOTHER. We all just laughed and stared a conversation about how much we hate school. "Hey I'm bored. Let's play truth or dare!" Ben said out of nowhere. Everyone was bored as hell so they agreed. "Richie you go first. Truth or dare?" Beverly said. "Um... dare." Richie said. Beverly grinned evilly. "I dare you to tell us your crush." Oh god. "Umm... I- I l-like-" he was cut off by Mike "Come on man you sound like Bill just spit it out!" Bill scolded Mike for a few seconds for making fun of him. "Fine! I'll tell you but everyone needs to shut up!" Every one instantly got quiet. Richie stared at me softly with a bit of concern. "I like Eds." He said blushing. I instantly hugged him and said that it's okay. "I like you too." I whispered in his ear. "Oh my fucking god I knew it!" Beverly yelled. Everyone just smiled at Richie for 3 minutes straight. We continued to play the game for about 20 minutes. Bill ended up licking the bottom of Richies shoe at one point, which made me gag. In the end, Stan and Bill were a couple, Mike came out as pansexual, and Beverly came out as bisexual. This game of truth or dare was fun and interesting. "So, d-do you guys w-want to g-get in the w-water?" Bill asked. Everyone nodded eagerly. It was so hot outside. We all quickly stripped of our clothes( DONT GET GROSS IDEAS) because we always swim in our underwear. We all jumped in at the same time, causing a huge splash. Beverly and Richie erupted into laughter because I accidentally farted. "It's not funny guys! What are you? 5th graders?" But the still kept on laughing. They're crackheads. "We may be 10th graders but we are still 5th graders by heart!" Richie yelled at me. I couldn't help but laugh at how stupid he is. We had a huge splashing fight before getting out of the water. "Oh shit it's alreddie 5 o'clock!" Stan yelled. "We should all go home now." Ben said with a soft smile. We all agreed and said our goodbyes. "I'll see you guys tomorrow at school!" I yell as we all walk our separate ways, I mean except for me and Richie. "Did you boys have fun?" My mom asked as we walked in. "Yeah" me and Richie say at the same time. "Okay well dinner is ready." She said with a big smile. We had spaghetti for dinner and Richie being Richie made a joke. "Oh look Eds I thought I'd never eat you but here we are." Richie said with a smirk. I choked on my noodle and punched him in the shoulder. My mom just stared with wide eyes. "Excuse me!" Mrs.Kasbprak yelled. "I call him Eddie Spaghetti sometimes it's just a joke I'm sorry!" Richie yelled. I just stared at the scene trying not to laugh. We got reddie for bed after that and went to my room to go to sleep. "Hey Chee." I said shyly. "Yes sweetie?" He asked in a stupid tone. "Do you really like me?" I asked shaking. I hope he does because I sure as hell like him. "Yeah I do.. I've liked you ever since we met." Richie said looking right at me. He had never used this soft voice before. "I like you too. And I've liked you ever since we met." We both stared at each other with nothing but love. We sat on my bed inching closer and closer until...

I'm gonna leave you on a cliffhanger until I update again 😈 I'll try to update as soon as possible 💙