Part 6

3rd person pov:
Sonia burst through the door, making the boys jump. "I got you matching shirts! I thought it would be cute!" She yelled excitedly. Richie and Eddie were both blushing and embarrassed (here's a pic of what I would imagine her to get them) :

 Richie and Eddie were both blushing and embarrassed (here's a pic of what I would imagine her to get them) :

"Oh. My. God. Mom please get out!" Eddie said. He was so annoyed that his mom ruined their kiss to give them MATCHING GAY SHIRTS. "Thanks for the shirts tho." Richie said. He kind of felt bad for her because she's trying her best to make Eddie happy. "Well okay I'll go now." Sonia said, exiting the room. As soon as she left, Richie grabbed Eddies cheek so that he was facing him and then smashed his lips together with the smaller boys. Eddie blushed and instantly kissed back. Both boys felt like they were in heaven. Richie licked Eddies bottom lip slightly, asking for permission to start using tongue. Eddie opened his mouth, allowing entrance. They began making out slowly for about 3 minutes. Richie pulled away, causing Eddie to pout. "Oh don't give me that look! I just need to ask you something." Richie said softly looking into Eddies eyes. "You can ask me anything." Eddie said with a small smile. "Do you um.. maybe... want to be my.... boyfriend?" Richie asked nervously. Eddie giggles at how nervous he was and hugged him tightly. "Of course I will be your boyfriend." Eddie said sweetly.

The next day: Richies pov:
Me and Eddie are going on a date after school today. I still can't believe that we're finally dating! Me and Eddie agreed to not tell the losers until the next time they go to the quarry to hang out. "Hurry up!" I yell from downstairs. God what's taking Eddie so long? "I'm ready!" Eddie yelled bolting down the stairs as fast as he could. Oh. My. God. What Eddie was wearing made me blush and smile at how hot he was knowing that he is mine. Today he's wearing a purple high waisted skirt with baby blue fishnet tights underneath, and a pink crop top that says pretty boy on it. He was also wearing makeup. I couldn't help but stare at how beautiful he is. "You like the look babe?" Eddie asked smiling innocently. "Yes!" I yelled hugging him and kissing his cheek softly. "You look amazing." We then walked out the door and got into my car. Sonia got me a car as a gift for being so nice. She takes really good care of me. We listened to music while driving in calm silence to school. As soon as we pulled up, I saw Beverly and Mike standing outside talking and joking. I opened the door for Eddie and walked up to the school holding his hand. I quickly let go when I heard Bev yell "Oh hey Rich and Eddie!" Eddie instantly smiled widely ran over to Beverly and gave her a tight hug. "Hey!" He yelled. Him and Beverly have gotten really close ever since he came out. We all just stood around and had a conversation about school or some shit. "H-hey guys!" Bill yelled as he walked  over to us with Stan. Gosh they're such a cute couple. To complete the club, Ben walked up. "Good morning guys! Sorry I'm a little late." He said calmly. "It's okay Ben." Beverly said with a smile. Beverly is so pretty. If I was straight I would date her. "W-we need to g-get t-to class n-now." Bill said. We all nodded and went to class.
Eddies pov:
The school day went by fast and was kinda boring. Everything was fine until the afternoon when a guy tried to hit on me. I told him to stop because I know how crazy Richie is but he didn't listen. Soon enough Richie walks up and as soon as he saw  what was going on, he charged at the dude full speed. Now that random guy is in the hospital and Richie is suspended. "You didn't have to do that for me." I said kissing his soft lips. I love kissing him. "Yes I did have to! He was touching you and flirting with you and my overprotective dumb ass self couldn't just watch!" He said. All I did was giggle. He may be dumb and overprotective but he's still adorable and sweet. I could never break up with him. "I love you. A lot. I never want to loose you." I said softly while looking into his eyes. "I love you too Eds. I wanna marry you one day." He said, which caught me by surprise. I blushed insanely. Does he really love me that much? "I wanna marry you one day too." I said and hugged him tightly. We cuddled and watched Netflix until it was time for bed. I wish I could stay in his arms forever.

I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I had a stressful week. I'll update again as soon as I can. Tell me what you think of this part 💕 and feel free to comment any suggestions 😊