Part 7

There may be smut in here but idk yet oOp. If there is I'll put a warning where it starts.

Richies pov:
As I woke up, I smiled to myself when I realized that Eddie is in my arms. Words can't explain how much I love this boy. I started to admire his beautiful face. His soft curly brown messy hair. His perfectly placed freckles. His soft lips. The cute natural blush on his cheeks. I'm so lucky to have him.

Eddies pov:
When I woke up, I saw Richie staring at me while playing with my hair. "Good morning Chee." I said sleepily, which snapped him out of his gaze. He leaned down close to my face and I closed my eyes and then......

"Oh hey Eds!" He yelled in my ear. "yOu asShOle!" I yelled back. "Why did you yell in my ear?!" I screeched. All he did was laugh. I eventually gave in and started laughing too. God I love this boy. I got up, which caused Richie to whine. "Don't leave meeee." He said while making a pouty face. "I need to get reddie and you do too so get your lazy ass up and get reddie with me!" Richie groaned, but he eventually got up.

Once we got dressed, I looked cute meanwhile.... Richie looked like a homeless man. But yet he still managed to look hot. I don't understand how.

My mom went to work 15 minutes ago so that means me and Richie get to have the house to ourselves all day. (nO diRtY thoUghTs) "Do you wanna go get some breakfast? I hope so because I'm hungry as shit." Richie asked me in a playfully rude tone. "Yes we can go get some food." I said smiling and rolling my eyes.

We ended up going to McDonald's because it's like the best place ever.

Some people gave me weird looks because of my fabulous outfit, which made Richie mad and he may or may not have cussed out an old lady and a middle aged man.

Richies pov:
We have been driving around trying to find somewhere to go for 30 minutes now and I'm starting to get bored. "Baby what do you wanna do?" I asked sweetly because I don't want to piss him off. He looked at me with nothing but love and said "I wanna go home and cuddle." He said innocently. "Okay" I said smiling at how cute he is. I'm so lucky to have him.

Time skip 20 minutes~

I let out a great full sigh as I finally walked into the house. "Yay we can cuddle now!" Eddie yelled as he flopped down on the couch. All I could do was smile widely and go lay down on the couch with him. I lied down beside him, wrapping my arms around him.

He snuggled into my arms and we just stayed like that for hours. In  that moment I felt like nothing else in that moment mattered besides my beautiful Eds. 

But then of course I forgot that Sonia was coming home eventually. I didn't even hear the door open and Eddie surely didn't because he was asleep in my arms. "Oh hello boys! Awwe you two are so cute together!" Sonia said loudly as she walked into the small living room, causing Eds to wake up.

Why did she have to ruin the moment?! Well at least she's supportive. "Hey Ms.K!" I said back in a respectful and nice tone because I'm not trying to see her mad for the first time. "Hi mommy." Eddie said sleepily. "Okay you two are adorable but if you want to cuddle then go upstairs because I'm having my sister over for dinner and let's just say she's not very excepting." Sonia said in a sad tone. "It's okay mommy" Eddie as he went back to sleep. I carried him upstairs and we stayed there for the rest of the day. Just cuddling

Okay I know this was really short but IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS HELP.

I do have an AMAZING picture that I have saved for you guys