~16~

hey everyone. I know I'm a disappointment for not updating like ever but just a heads up, I haven't played chapter five yet and I refuse to watch Sean's video before I've played it myself so like- please don't spoil shit in the comments. Also this chapter might be mega short because I don't have anything to go off of right now. Alright thanks have a nice day.

TW: Homophobic slurs

Larry shook his head, he wasn't giving into Travis' sick games. He crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. "Shut the fuck up Travis, you know nothing about the goddamn cult. You're not even part of our party so stop trying to be."

"Larry-" Sal began.

"No!" He exclaimed. "Sal you shouldn't be giving into this dudes stupid ass anyway, he's a fake, a fucking poser." He paused, grabbing Sal's shoulders. "Sally, this used to be something only we had. It was you, me, Ash, and Todd, and nobody had to know what we found out. Especially not goddamn Travis Phelps!" He exclaimed.

Sal furrowed his eyebrows under his mask. "Fuck you, Larry," he said blandly. "We've been trying to figure out what the fuck is going on in this town all by ourselves for the past few years and the one time anyone offers to help us you shut them down. Fuck you!"

Larry was taken aback by the sudden behavior from Sal. He was never like this. "Sally I-" He hesitated. "I'm sorry I just-"

"Shut the fuck up! You're not sorry!" This time, the voice that had shouted wasn't Sal's. It was Travis. He was never one to get upset in front of Larry like that. He wasn't one to speak out of turn. Yet here he was, he had done it. Sal was shocked, as was Larry as the average blonde boy began shouting at the taller boy. "You came to my fucking house without a doubt in your mind and the second I'm actually useful you turn away!" He yelled, he was fucking popping off and Sal was there for it. "You're such an asshole Larry! I'm literally helping you with something that if my dad ever found out I was telling you would get me killed." It seemed he had run out of breath to shout at Larry with. Yet he stepped off the mantle and walked towards the tall guy. He glared at him face to face. "I would be dead if my dad were here right now."

The room fell silent. Travis' words hung in the air like a fucking noose. Larry felt bad, he shouldn't have started anything. It was too late to apologize now. He knew it. They all knew it. "This is exactly why I don't trust fucking faggots like you," Larry spat. it was then that Larry made eye contact with Sal and left the home. Closing the door firmly behind him.

Travis didn't know how to feel. That word was like fire on his skin. The word was choking him, it had been choking him for so many years. He thought he was finally free. He held out his hands in front of him, looking down at them. He felt like he had dirt on his hands. Like he needed to shower for hours on end and never stop. Larry was right. Travis was a filthy fucking faggot. There wasn't anything good that came out of being with him.

"Travis?" The painful silence was shattered, and Sal's voice rang throughout the room. Travis didn't respond. He couldn't. That word was choking his voice back into his throat and blocking him from saying anything else. The word was in the air and it couldn't be put away. He wanted to let out anything but he couldn't. He wanted to give Sal anything, even a desperate little 'help' could do the job. But Travis just couldn't let a single word escape. Nothing.

After long a long minute, however, Travis fell to his knees, palms still upright. "Filthy," he managed. "Filthy fucking faggot."

I'm sorry I keep updating with this short as shit but I have no inspiration and I wanna play chapter five before I do anything else so have this shit show.
~author