Let's Jet

Cosmic Boy groaned for the hundredth time that day. Every member of the Legion Of Superheroes had been called to help capture The Fatal Five and the Legion Of Supervillains. Chameleon Boy's dad had let keep the cruiser after they had defeated Imperiex and the original Brainiac. It had been three years and they hadn't heard or seen Brainy since he snuck away during Kel's initiation.

There had been many arguments from the public about allowing Brainy to leave.

Some couldn't care less where he was but some wanted him locked up on Takron Galtos for his the first year though everyone started to shut up. The only people who didn't want anything to do with Brainy were Colossal Boy, Sun Boy and Nemesis Kid. Cosmic Boy was suddenly pulled roughly out of his thoughts when the ship started to shake.

He looked on the monitor and saw all the villains were retreating.

"What's going on?" He asked through the com-link.

Before anyone could reply a blinding baby blue light. Every single Legionnaire cried out in fear as they were consumed by the light. When the light died down the cruiser and the entire Legion of Superheroes had vanished without a trace...

"Owww...my head..." Shrinking Violet groaned as she and the others came too.

"Where the heck are we now?" Chameleon Boy asked as he looked around. They were all standing on a ground made of greyish purple rocks. The sky looked life outer space but full of nebula's.

"Your in my domain now Legion." A female voice echoed all around them.

"Who are you? Show your self!" Lightning Lad exclaimed as he charged up.

"If that is what you wish Lightning Lad." The voice chuckled as a bright white light fell down from the sky.

Once the light was gone a beautiful woman stood before the Legion. She looked 23 and had pale blue scales that cover her entire body, as well as webbed hands and fins protruding from her lower arms and legs. She had curly blonde hair that was streaked blue. Cosmic Boy was the first one who dared approach her.

"Who are you exactly?" He asked calmly.

"My name is Sakana. I am the one who brought you all here." Sakana replied.

"And why is that?" Bouncing Boy asked nervously.

"To train you. A great evil is coming soon but my masters are certain that all of you are not yet ready for the battle." She explained.

"Your masters?" Timber Wolf questioned.

"Yes, you may know them as the original seven members of the Justice League." Sakana smiled. Everyone's eyes widened at this information.

"That means that until the masters feel that you are ready then you shall all be remaining here." She continued. Sakana then gave a small wave with her hand and a white circle appeared. The Legion looked into the circle and saw a large ship travelling through space. "That is the prison ship called The Ark. This morning it crash landed near the dome asteroid city known as Kelna."

Kelna was a large city that was once the crown jewel of the planet Athas. 50 years ago the planet was destroyed due to some unknown causes but a small of the planets inhabitants escaped to Kelna. To save at least some of their world the people of Athas used almost all of their technology to save the city. It now sits on a giant asteroid with an indestructible dome protecting it from any asteroid collisions.

"What's so important about this ship? Can't the police just deal with it?" Phantom Girl asked. Sakana shook her head.

"One of the prisoners aboard this ship will be the one to open the gateway to allow the great evil into your world." She explained.