Trust Exorcises

It had been a week since Querl and his team had defeated Rekin. Querl had decided that it would be best if the team did some trust exercises to help them become a better team. So they headed into the forest while Abel remained at the garage. Needless to say that the exercise didn't go to well. Kopi groaned in pain as she fell on her back hard.

Sorun was standing behind her with a bored expression on his face.

"Sorun, you're supposed to catch me. That's the whole point of a trust exercise." She growled as she stood up. A sudden white noise made her gasp and she quickly pulled out her com-link.

"Oh great, now my com-link is busted." She added.

"Oh I'm so sorry, maybe when it was my turn you shouldn't have let me fall three, times, in, a row!" Sorun spat in anger.

"Well that was because you weren't falling correctly." Kopi argued. In response Sorun pushed her away, hard.

"Then why don't you demonstrate how to fall right your dictatorship?!" Sorun exclaimed with a glare.

Kopi growled angrily and lunged at the teen speedster. The two soon found themselves engaged in some sort of childish slap fight.

"Hey knock it off you two!" Querl shouted.

They both stopped and turned to Querl and Tam as they approached. Their eyes widened when they saw the position that Querl and Tam were in. Tam was holding Querl bridal style.

"Yeah, why can't ya guys take anything seriously like us?" Tam huffed with a grin on his face.

Sorun and Kopi smiled and burst out laughing at Querl and Tam. But Querl wasn't smiling back at them. When Tam put him down again he walked over to the two of them.

"If we're going to work together to re-capture all the escaped fugitive we need to trust each other." He said with a stern voice.

"Oh but I really do trust Sorun. To mess up." Kopi glared. Sorun growled before grabbing hold off her once again. Querl groaned and massaged his forehead as a headache came along. Suddenly a message came on the com-links.

"Abel to Querl, Sorun, Tam and Kopi!" Abel exclaimed through the com-link.

"Go ahead Abel." Querl sighed.

"Please return to the garage, I have something to show you." Abel said.

"On our way Abel." Querl said before hanging up.

They then made their way back to the garage. However, as soon as they had vanished into the woods another beings leapt into the clearing. He was a tall and lean werewolf like man with dark grey fur and bright menacing yellow eyes. This was Balto. He wore a black tank top with black torn up jeans. He leaned down and sniffed the tracks left by Querl and his team.

He snarled at the scent...

As Querl had said before, he knew exactly where to put the parts from the Ark. Underneath the garage was a ginormous basement and the only way to get down there was by an elevator. For security reasons Querl and Abel had installed a handprint scanner into the elevator. If your hand matched you could go down.

"My scanners have detected a small cluster of fugitive tracking signals nearby and it appears that they may be intact stasis pods as well." Abel explained.

"Some easy captures would be nice." Querl sighed. Suddenly an alarm went off.

"MAYDAY! MAYDAY! THIS IS CAPTAIN SMITH OFF THE COAST OF KELNA CITY! WE ARE UNDER ATTACK BY WHAT APPEARS TO BE A PIRATE WITH A STEEL FOREHEAD!" The captain cried.