1|bye bye

SERENA BLACK sighed as her eyes were glued to the clock on the wall

SERENA BLACK sighed as her eyes were glued to the clock on the wall.It was the last class of the year and it was with Snape out of all the professors at Hogwarts.Serena found him annoying and mean, especially to her house.

She looked around the class and her eyes met Hermione Granger's, a nice girl who studied with Serena at the library sometimes when she wasn't with her friends, Ron Weasley and Harry Potter.The Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs were having class together

Next to her, her best friend Isabella Kingross was taking a nap.Not the wisest choice at Snape's class.
"Miss Kingross!"
Point proven.
Isabella snapped awake drooling a bit as everyone broke into a laugh who had class with.

"Miss Kingross, do you mind explaining your snoring during my class?!"Snape asked annoyed.
"Um...."Isabella said as Serena bit her lip from keeping a laugh escape her lips."Sometimes when people sleep, professor, they snore?"
Quiet giggles were heard across the room but Snape's glare to the students made any laugh fade.
"You're lucky I can't give you detention miss Kingross otherwise you would have cleaned this classroom for two months!"Snape sneered as the bell was heard.

"Do your summer assignments or you'll clean all of this school during your first month of your fifth year."Snape spat out and left.
Everyone left the classroom cheering including Isabella who grabbed Serena's hand and dragged her to lunch in a rush making Serena chuckle.

As the two girls sat down at a table and started eating, Isabella started talking about how she was gonna spend the summer stalking the cute muggle in her neighborhood.

"Serena, he is adorable!He has the cutest dog and he walks him around the neighborhood all the time.Once during Christmas break him and the dog had matching outfits!"Isabella blabbered about her crush making Serena laugh at her friend.

"What are you gonna do this summer?Besides finishing all of the homework in the first two weeks."Isabella mocked her friend who frowned.
"I am gonna tray to keep myself sane."Serena joked but also said the truth making Isabella sigh.
"Who knows, maybe your parents are better now."
"We both know they aren't.My dad barely leaves the house and doesn't have any friends and my mom is so stressed out at work and takes it out on him.It's a mess."Isabella said exasperated as she stuffed some baked potato in her mouth.

"Hey you can always write to me, don't worry, it's gonna be fine."Isabella assured her friend and grabbed her hand.She squeezed her hand and gave her a smile which Serena returned.
"I'm gonna miss you."Serena confessed.
"I'm gonna miss you too."Isabella said with a sad smile.

"Ladies."
Isabella growled as she heard the voice of Draco Malfoy, also unfortunately her cousin.
"What do you want Malfoy?"Serena asked annoyed.
"I'm not here to see you Black.I'm here to see how Kingross is."Draco said with a concerned tone.
"I'm okay....why?"Isabella asked confused.
"I heard you weren't able to understand Snape's class that badly that you fell asleep."
Laughter was heard from his group of Slytherin friends as they walked away with him leading them.

"I'm sure not gonna miss Malfoy."Serena joked making Isabella grin playfully.

Serena entered her room to finish packing and found Hermione and Ginny Weasley talking.
"Hi girls!"Serena greeted as she walked to her bed.
"Hi Serena."both of them responded.
"Hermione, have you already finished packing?!"Serena asked a bit shocked even though she has been sharing a room with Hermione since first year.

"Since last night!You were asleep."Hermione informed the girl proudly.
"Right."Serena said with a smile."What about you Ginny?"
"Just finished."the Weasley girl informed Serena proudly.
"I can't wait to see my parents.I missed them so much."Hermione started making Ginny nod.
"I miss mine too.I can't wait for mom's food."Ginny said dreamy making Serena frown.

She missed her parents of course.But she didn't miss her mother's cold remarks and her father locking himself in his office.
"What about you Serena?"Hermione asked with a small smile.
"Oh yeah, can't wait to get home."Serena muttered with a forced smile.

After Serena finished packing and noticed she still had some time left, the girl decided to take a walk around Hogwarts.
As she walked outside the school, Serena saw a man standing with his back pressed against a huge tree.When the man looked up she met the eyes of her uncle and professor, Sirius Black.

The two looked at each other, unsure what to do.Wave?No you don't wave at your professor.You wave at your uncle though.
"Hello Serena."a voice behind her startled her making her jump and look behind to see another one of her professors, Remus Lupin.
"Hello, professor Lupin."Serena greeted the man.
"Packed your things already?"the man asked her and she noticed how he had a picnic basket in his hand.
"Yeah, decided to take a little walk before leaving."Serena informed him making him smile.
"Well, I guess I'll see you in the fifth year.Have a beautiful summer."he smiled at her and walked away to Sirius.

Every student in Hogwarts heard about the Marauders.The group of four pranksters who went to Hogwarts formed of Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, James Potter and Peter Pettigrew.The four were and still are inseparable
James Potter's son the famous Harry Potter is of course like both of his parents a Gryffindor.Remus Lupin is married to Nymphadora Tonks, a girl younger than him, Peter Pettigrew was also married to a woman and they have a toddler as Serena has heard and Sirius Black is the only bachelor left of the group.

Serena was always told that outside of class not to speak to her uncle, her mother not wanting her connected to any member of her father's family.
Serena heard though that many people compared her to him.Him like her being a Gryffindor when most of her family belonged to Slytherin or Ravenclaw like her mother.

She sometimes wondered if her and Sirius would have gotten along.If he would be they cool uncle.But she never had the chance to find out.
He is her professor and that's that.
Little did Serena know.

AUTHOR's NOTE

I swear I am not very happy with this first chapter but the next one really gets the action going.This was a little introduction.Yes Sirius and Remus are professors at Hogwarts, Remus at DADA and Sirius I haven't decided yet.

Next chapter Serena gets home and a lot happens so be ready for an angry and emotional chapter.
I know Harry hasn't made an appearance in this chapter but he will make one soon.

Love,Anna❤️