4|uncle sirius

"Guess what!"Isabella's father exclaimed as him and his wife entered the house"The Potters are joining us for dinner

"Guess what!"Isabella's father exclaimed as him and his wife entered the house"The Potters are joining us for dinner."
Serena almost chocked on her granola bar as she heard the words.
"The Potters?"Isabella asked."Is Harry coming too?"
"Probably.Serena aren't you two in the same house, don't you get along?"her mother asked.

"Oh, Harry is nice.We don't talk that much but he's alright."Serena muttered.
"Your teachers are coming too.Remus Lupin and Sirius Black."Isabella's father said and that time Serena dropped her bar on the counter.
"Is that okay with you, sweetie?"Isabella's mother asked reminding herself of Serena's situation.
But he was one of the reasons she ran away.To be allowed to speak to him.Her mother wasn't there to stop her.
"Yeah, of course it is."she forced a smile making Isa's mother breathe out relieved.

The doorbell was heard as Isabella was finishing Serena's makeup.
"Are you ready?"Isabella asked her best friend.
"Yes, yes I am."Serena smiled as she grabbed Isa's hand and walked into the living room.

The Potters were the first to enter the house, but Harry wasn't with them yet.
"Hello girls."James said with a grin.
"Hi."Lily greeted as well with a small smile.
"Hello mister and misses Potter."Isabella said for both as Serena heard a pair of footsteps.

Her stomach hurt from the emotions, she thought she would throw up any time now.She was finally gonna have a normal encounter with her uncle and she couldn't be happier but also freaked out.

"Professor Lupin, hello!"Serena exclaimed almost out of breath as she saw Remus entering the house with a shy expression on his face.
"Girls."he nodded and then Harry entered almost pushing his godfather.Serena met Sirius' eyes.

My God
Sirius thought shocked, she looked so much like him when he was younger and also like his grandmother.She was gorgeous.Well of course she was, she was his niece.

"Serena, it's nice to see you again."Harry exclaimed as he patted Sirius' shoulder.
"Same here, Harry."she smiled at the Potter boy."Professor Black-"
"Oh no, please call me Sirius.We are family after all."Sirius said sarcastically.
"Sirius."Serena smiled.

"I know I shouldn't ask this during dinner but...is Isabella doing alright during your classes?"Isabella's mother asked making Isabella groan quietly and Serena and Harry snicker.
"Wonderful.She is one of my best students from Hufflepuff."Remus replied with a smile.

Isabella was indeed talented at DADA.Serena was okay but she handled it well.Harry was also extremely talented at DADA.
"I'm actually a bit squeaky at it."Serena said to pull the spotlight off Isabella.
"You have been struggling a bit at some things indeed.If you want Harry could tutor you this summer.He is my best student in your year."Remus said as he took a bite of food.

Harry nearly chocked on his water making Serena's eyes widen wishing she would have just shut up.
"S-sure, Serena.I'd love to help you out."Harry said as he patted his mouth with a napkin.He flashed a very awkward smile at his colleague and she shot it back with a nod.
"Uhm, sure why not ?I am next door for now aren't I?"she stammered annoyed not because of Harry's and Professor Lupin's kind gesture but because she was in no mood to do any sort of schoolwork besides the massive homework she already had.

Isabella bit her lip so she wouldn't burst into giggles making Serena glare harshly at her.
"I'm gonna take the dessert from the fridge."Isabella's mother said.
"Oh let me help you, misses Kingross."Serena said as she got up taking her own plate to put it in the sink but forgot about a cable next to the sink.Serena's leg tangled in it and the next thing she knew her head bumped against a cabinet and then her knees met the floor.

Everybody got up and hurried to Serena's side, Sirius being the first to help his niece back up.
"Are you alright?"Sirius asked and if Serena's head wouldn't have been pounding she might have awed at the worry in his eyes.Her hand flew to her head as she hissed.
"I'm okay it's probably just a bump.I have a huge forehead nobody will even notice it."

Later on people started chatting up, Serena was on the porch outside with a pack of cold butter on her bump as she looked at the starry night.The door creaked open and someone sat next to her.
"Hey."

Serena looked up and saw Harry, he sat down next to her, playing awkwardly with his hands.
"About those tutoring sessions, you don't have to-"
"If you want to I don't mind, I think they would be good for me."Serena said quietly trying to control her blurry vision.
"I should give you my glasses."Harry joked making Serena look at him confused."I feel the same way without my glasses.All dizzy and a lot of colors blurring in."

A chuckle."Oh right, sorry Harry my brain is like fudge."Serena laughed at herself and her comparative making Harry laugh at her.
The laughter went down and the two looked into each other's eyes.Serena never saw Harry that way before.She couldn't really explain it though, it was probably the hit she took at her head.

The door creaked open and Sirius made his way onto the porch.
"Am I interrupting something?"
"No, I'll go inside."Harry said and hurried inside and Sirius took his place.

"How is your forehead, kiddo ?"Sirius asked with a sarcastic smile making Serena burst into a laugh.
"It's much better, thank you for asking."she responded as she put down the butter.

"Have you heard from your parents ?"Sirius asked with a sigh making Serena feel a weight in her chest.
"No.The letter must have just reached them."she said avoiding eye contact.
"I'm sorry you felt the need to leave.I know what that's like."Sirius said as he took a sip from his drink."But your father isn't anything like your grandparents, he has a good soul, right now it's just scarred."
"And my mother won't understand that."Serena continued making Sirius puff.
"You said it."

Sirius then rolled his eyes at himself and sighed, reminding himself to be the adult in the conversation.
"Your mother means well, she just doesn't know how.They both love you very much though, you know that."

"I do.I truly do, that is why I think they need this time to solve their issues."Serena said and then hissed feeling a very small bump forming.
"Well kiddo, this summer you will be enjoying a lot of your uncle Sirius.That I can assure you."Sirius grinned and swinged an arm around his niece making her chuckle.

She did want that, a summer with her uncle didn't sound bad at all, it made Serena feel a warm and comforting sensation in her chest.
"I don't mind that at all."she said and looked into his eyes and she finally realized from who she got her eyes.