🌸 Chapter 11🌸

Third person pov~

"Fatgum, sir!" The male leaned closer to the computer, squinting at the jumbled writing through thick spectacles. He span in his chair when he heard the door slam open, there weren't many reasons Yuuto Hiroto would yell, he was a gentle boy at heart, so to hear him yell could only mean important news. He stared up into the black orbs of his superior, both men deadly serious "Tamaki Amajiki is online sir."

Tamaki's pov~

Maybe it was terror, or fatigue finally settling in, but in a burst of angsty teenage hormones, I lashed out. I couldn't, I wouldn't, let him touch me.

Blood, salty iron spilling into my mouth as I sunk my cuspids into Tei's hand, breaking the skin. The man in question yanked his hand back, five small puncture marks creating a crimson crescent on his upper hand, leaking blood.

"You'll fucking regret that", the male hissed, as the blood once pouring from the crescent shaped incision halted instead pumping out a sickly neon yellow liquid that dribbled from the cut in chunky clumps. Instead of falling the liquid drops began to inflate, giant tennis ball sized chunks of anti gravity sludge floated around the room. With every surface they bounced of, their speed increased and so did the smug grin carved into Tei's sharp features. After a good ten seconds of the loop a squeaking hiss erupted from behind me as the pungent scent of chemicals assaulted my nose. I whipped my head around, my eyes growing wide with horror as I caught sight of one of the  acidic golden orbs melting through the reinforced steel walls. My attention was quickly drawn away from the gaping hole as a searing pain rippled up my left thigh, my eyes did a double take and I forced myself to swallow back the bile threatening to spill out my throat as I took in the wreckage of my thigh. I barely bit back the hoarse whimper that tumbled from my parted lips, the wound wasn't fatal, the orb had barely grazed my thigh, yet thick hot streams of blood bubbled from the gash and with each passing second it was getting harder to control my gag reflex. Even in my panicked state I noticed the release of pressure around my stomach, though I was yet to notice it was the breaking of my bonds.

The man I had previously been ignoring burst into a fit of uncontrollable laughter, the spark of insanity returning to his amber eyes as he spoke "You're forgetting who kidnapped you! You think I can't hurt you?! Your hero buddies aren't coming to save you!" He lurched forward, his outstretched hand reaching for my throat. His fingers had barely grazed my skin when I jerked back, tumbling out the fold-up chair. I yelped at the feeling of the hard wood surface slapping against my thigh, but I was quick to get to my feet. I forced my legs to work, dashing towards the door, only to collide into Tei's chest as he placed himself between me and the only exit. The impact sent him stumbling backward and in the split second he was distracted I yanked open the door, rushing into the main lobby.

The place was empty, a discarded beer bottle leaking it's golden contents onto the filthy counter. The reverberating rhythm of my hearts thundering tune filled my head, leaving me wandering if the villains could hear it too. This wasn't a time to think. This was a time to act. Two doors branched of from the room, one of the doors hung slightly ajar and peaking from behind the crack was a set of concrete stairs. With the little energy left in me I pushed past the door and began to drag myself up the stairs, clutching the steel railing as though it were my life support. Each step was harder then the last, my legs moving sloppily beneath me in a futile attempt to escape. By the time I had made it to the top I was wheezing on my hands and knees gasping for air. I slumped against the wall and groggily turned my head, staring through fogged over eyes down the corridor. It was fairly plain, one side lined with cherry red doors and the other with windows, framing the corridor in pale morning sunlight. Windows. I pushed myself up upon trembling legs and stumbled over to the nearest window with as much grace as a drunk man. Leaning my weight against the frame, I pried open the window. My brain only now registering the stampede of footsteps hot on my tail. I risked a glance over my shoulder my eyes meeting the cool gaze of Mitsu, features unreadable, standing only a few feet away. He made no move to stop me as I crouched in the window frame and each passing second the footsteps drew closer.

I peaked my nose over the rim of the windowsill; a two story drop to rocky tarmac roads below. Well this will be 'fun'.

"Don't" The male eyed me warily his brows knitting together "You'll just cause yourself more pain".

I didn't exactly pay attention to what he said, he didn't understand.

His eyes darted to the hole blasted in my leg, fresh blood oozed from the cut forming a small puddle on the window ledge. "I can help you". I met his gaze and not for a moment did I doubt that he was sincere, it was strange. He was a villain. I was a hero. I shouldn't have trusted him, yet I did.

Mitsu's teal orbs averted mine, a look of guilty pain crossing them as he stared of behind me, only then did I realize the footsteps had stopped. My breath hitched, and when a deep voice spoke out from behind me there was no doubt in my mind who it belonged to. "You can't run, you can't hide. You should just give up". I gritted my teeth. He was close, to close.

"Be a good little bird and get down from the window".

The pain was wearing away at my patience, I was done with this mans bullshit. I was leaving, now.

I relaxed my muscles letting my body fall forwards of the ledge. I squeezed my eyes shut feeling a surge of air whip at my face, my hair flapping wildly around it.

"I'm so sorry Mirio". I whimpered, drawing my arms close to me, still clutching the flimsy Polaroid of him.

I dropped to the ground remembering to roll a little to late, letting out a low hiss as my body rolled over the cracked pavement.